Suicide Squad System for Serious TTT

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Silent Rebel, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Basically, we would take the players who are about to be banned and make them moderators for a short while. If they fail at their moderator duties they would be permabanned, and if they did good, they would be released. (not banned)

kinda like that movie

• Funny x 7
    • Agree x 3
    • Creative x 3
    • Dumb x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

+1 could see positive results

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Squanchy

Squanchy VIP

Better than my probation system +1

4. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

I'm dying right now lad.

5. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

It worked out in the movie ,I mean, what could go wrong.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  6. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

i'll be the joker

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

Basically, we would take the players who are about to be banned and make them moderators for a short while. If they fail at their moderator duties they would be permabanned, and if they did good, they would be released. (not banned)
    So as you all know, I was recently banned for 4 weeks global due to "toxicity." My appeal got rejected, because I need to show that I am willing, and can actually demonstrate, a change in my behavior. I discussed this with a few fellas in shoutbox, and decided to propose a probation system for Serious TTT, that will serve as an incentive for banned people to change. Here is how it's going to work -

1. A banned personasically, we would take the players who are about to be banned and make them moderators for a short while. If they fail at their moderator duties they would be permabanned, and if they did good, they would be released. (not banned)

kinda like that movie will make a request to go on probation. Some offenses may be ineligible for probation - for example - hacking. Other offenses like spamming, harassing, may be eligible.

2. An admin/lead admin will review the probation request and decide how to put that person on probation - for example, let him play on one server when an admin is present.

3. The banned person will commit to refrain from breaking any bannable rule. For example, a person who got 2 week global ban, will be unbanned for probation, and if he repeats his offense during his probation period, he will be banned more harshly - say 5 weeks.
    asically, we would take the players who are about to be banned and make them moderators for a short while. If they fail at their moderator duties they would be permabanned, and if they did good, they would be released. (not banned)

kinda like that movie
    4. The probation system can give players an incentive to show that they can change and play according to the rules. If a person RDMs and gets banned, there is no certainty that he won't commit that offense again after his ban expires. The probation system can ensure that players TRY to change their behavior and become contributing members of the community.

5. This system will be entirely discretion based, taking all considerations into account (history, willingness to change).

asically, we would take the players who are about to be banned and make them moderators for a short while. If they fail at their moderator duties they would be permabanned, and if they did good, they would be released. (not banned)

kinda like that movie

kinda like that movie

• Winner x 13
    • Dumb x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
  9. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

You didn't cite your sources, I'll do it for you.

@Giraffe

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

oh

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Best suggestion of my lifetime.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

Actually this is great suggestion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

[​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. Squanchy

Squanchy VIP

I claim copyright violation. Mod, take this down ASAP. @Sinz

15. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Now this, this I could see working.

(y)

This is exactly the kind of system we need in place.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Like how I rated it creative for how original he is? Nahhh just playing, I told him he could post it.

17. Squidd

Squidd VIP

Basically, we would take the staff who are about to resign and make them banned for a short while. If they fail at their banned duties they would be made staff, and if they did good, they would be banned.(not banned)

kinda like that movie

• Dumb x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  18. Proper

Proper Banned Gold VIP

H*ck yeah.

19. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This piggyback shit-posting is too much.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1