Suggestion: Player-Driven Market

Discussion in 'Minecraft Suggestions' started by Daddy Nexxus, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Getting straight to my point, vote agree or disagree, I think the market should be entirely or close to entirely player-driven.

Exceptional economies and player-driven markets encourage cooperation. This cooperation is what drives a video game to be outstanding. Some of the largest (player base) games in the world have amazing economies:

Eve Online, World of Warcraft, Misc. Minecraft servers, etc

The reason being is because a market itself encourages a certain player-type to enjoy the game : traders. People who genuinely enjoy trading among each other.

I could go on, but those who want it will agree and those who don't will disagree. I just wanted the idea out there in case enough people supported it to get it implemented. Thank you for reading. (Also I'm at work and just don't have to time to type out a long paragraph)

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

There's the global market (/market listings) which is barely used. Unfortunately I don't think many people are aware of it, and instead use auctions because it's easier to set up and more visible to all players.

3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Keep in mind the current market gives you access to some stuff that would otherwise be impossible to obtain. But other than the stuff impossible to obtain I agree - I would prefer a completely player driven market.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

-1 I don't mind it not being playe Driven.