Suggesting Anime (The thread)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Wolfbane, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Wolfbane

Wolfbane Music Has saved my life VIP

If you're currently watching anime I'd like to suggest a very good series thats highly acclaimed by fans.

Its called "Akame ga Kill"

Without spoiling anything I'd just like everyone to know.. This is the GoT of anime..

:D

• Like Like x 1
  2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Though I'd love to try it out, it isn't even done airing yet. We all know that anime can start out great, continue to be great, but end horribly thus taking away from the whole series. Maybe later (y)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Meh. I skimmed through a few episodes. It's on my list of shows to watch, but I'm not in a hurry to watch it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wolfbane

I think most if not all endings are paramount. Either the protagonist is a martyr, there's a sappy ending, an open ending for a second season (which will never happen), the very classic "Yay we just conquered [insert plot here] now we can live on just as friends even though its very apparent that we all like each other or the read the manga endings.

I hope this ending fits in with the whole theme :C

5. Black Bullet
    ftw

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Wolfbane

BRUH
    YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW HARD I CRIED FOR THE ORPHANS

7. CorallocinB

That they are. The ending can be predictable like that, however if it isn't done properly then... the series is trashed :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

Ive read the manga of Akame ga Kill. Its kills all the good characters off, just cause

9. Wolfbane

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]Im just following the anime thats currently being released ; -; so far its the GoT of anime

10. I cried aswell <\3
    They all loved satomi, and then someone murdered them all.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wolfbane

Its rare when an anime catches me by surprise and by far Black bullet is one of the few that's made me cry and actually say "Omg what the actual fuck.?" and had me thinking whats Enju going to do?
    The only thing that bothered me was that after the bombing of the orphans Enju didn't harbor any hate towards the humans, just a little bit or resentment and hesitation but with her love for Satomi was satisfied?

12. She wasn't upset with the humans because of her past, she was abused and abandoned, as you can see her eyes changed. Her love for satomi also made her resist.

13. I would also like to recommend back an anime.
    Boku no Pico
    10/10

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (the TV version and not the movie version). This is fantastic and currently the one anime I am keeping up with constantly.

Either that or Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. Another fantastic anime if you love classical music and seeing how a person can change over time. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. CorallocinB

WELL.

If I actually have to put my 2 cents in for what I think is worthy for my top recommendations

It'd be

The ever so predictable, yet immensely heart wrenching Clannad

The mind fuck that is Steins;Gate + Movie

And the best Shounens (No... Not Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, etc.) Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and HunterxHunter (2011)

And if you want a comedy.... for Sex jokes watch Seitokai Yakuindomo and for just plain slap stick comedy watch Nichijou.

Get on dat.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Omg syd my fav
    OVA 2 is coming out lol
    Srsly though syd is worth your time

17. Nipaaa~~~~

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. CorallocinB

Going off of this

Higurashi is worth anyone's time if they arent light of heart.

19. Wolfbane

OH GOD NO ; -; I saw 2 ep and i was liek nope nope nope nope

20. Wolfbane

I saw the first versions of fate/stay night and they were interesting until they started doing cliche's and fillers.. ; -; I'll give the new version a go but im not expecting to love it either.. The spin off was something we must never speak about..