Approved Stroeby's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Stroeby, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stroeby

Stroeby VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    ]TOG[ Stroeby
    Your Minecraft UUID:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned East 2 for 14 days and I'm not sure why. I didn't have any active reports and I didn't rdm and leave
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Hello,

I banned you for your second offense of RDM & leave. I will prepare my evidence shortly.

3. Stroeby

Stroeby VIP

I'm online and never ment to leave after rdm. I will take the slay if possible. Was afk and server hoping so I might of been in spectator and didnt notice the slay. @Zikeji

4. Zikeji

The slay hadn't been issued yet.

Here is the report in question:

Report.png

I reviewed the deathscene in question and determined it to be a valid report, and that you required a slay.

I'll upload the deathscene momentarily. That being said, I do believe you had no malicious intent and am willing to let you serve your slay on East 2, and void your ban in the process.

5. Stroeby

Stroeby VIP

Yeah thanks, if anything I stayed until the end of the round then left, maybe a couple seconds early and im sorry

6. Zikeji

Here is the deathscene in question:

As you can see, you did not see an unID'd body as you claimed in the report. Unfortunately after some deliberation, I've elected not to void the ban. However, I have unbanned you and set a slay on you to be served the next time you are online on East 2. In the future, I would recommend simply PMing a staff member online and asking if you are free to leave before doing so, in the event you have a recent report against you.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Not Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.