Denied StrayDonkey's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by StrayDonkey, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Stray Donkey
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59894846
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I wasn't aware that what I said was ghosting. We were on the albatros map and some guy holding the charged sword asked what to do with the sword and I told him to touch someone. This man was a T and I didnt tell him where anyone was or who the T's were which wouldnt have mattered seeing as he was T. I am well known around here and have never seen someone banned for this before.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

I will respond to this when I can.

3. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

The reason you were banned is for ghosting. You gave round related information to a player by telling him to go touch other players with the charged stick which can kill players. This is ghosting. This is stated here
    [​IMG]
    You can read here the extended rules for yourself if you would like.

That explains the ghosting and why you were banned for it. You did the "act of providing round-related game-influencing information to a player" through the means of pm.

My evidence is here
    [​IMG]

These are the pm you sent to the player and within the screenshot u can see the player is still alive.
    [​IMG]
    Here is the evidence showing the player is alive via console log.
    [​IMG]

This is video of deathscene showing him holding the prop.

Overall, you gave him round related/game influencing information which is ghosting. My evidence proves this and you will serve this ban. It is however not a global ban, and you can play on the other servers if you would like. I would wish you avoid this in the future and best of luck to you :). Thank you for taking the time as you felt like the ban was not under ghosting.

Ban appeal: denied
    Thread: locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.