Approved Stray Donkey2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by StrayDonkey, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Stray Donkey
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59894846
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for rdm and leave by the moderator Rice while I was on the server. During the time I was serving a slay Rice banned me and I didn't leave so I don't know why I was banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Serious Mike

Serious Mike The Doge of STTT VIP

Hello Stray Donkey!

@Rice will reply at his earliest convenience! In the meantime you are allowed to play on our 4 other servers!

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

You had multiple RDM reports filed from the whole time I played with you. I gave you ample time to come back and you did (for less then a few minutes) and then promptly left. Sounds like you were evading slays. I then banned you for 2 weeks for RDM & LEAVE (2nd offense).

EDIT: fixed the correct punishment & length of ban

4. I was on the server at the time of the ban so I don't see why I was banned

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Were you having connection issues?

6. I went to about 600 ping

7. then I lost connection

8. DocFox

Well, given the fact that you reconnected before you were banned, then I would say it wasn't RDM and leave.

If a player reconnects, that shows they aren't avoiding a slay; you actually avoid slays while being connected to the server. I would lift the ban if you promise to join a server and serve your slays. Not my decision, though.

9. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Mango, he has a history if rdm & leave, and mass rdm. I'm not inclined to lift the ban in this case unfortunately. I would need another admin's input on this.

10. DocFox

Well, I know @Carned and @Killamarshall are here. Given the fact that he came back before the ban was issued, he didn't RDM and leave; history doesn't okay into it if he was there to serve the slays.

11. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

He may have a history of Mass RDM however you said only second offense of RDM and leave. He did join the server and i would say unban if he comes on and serves his slay(s)

12. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

OK, as @Killamarshall said I will remove your 2 week ban if you are willing to come back to East 1 to server your slays. @Stray Donkey2 , let me know when you're available.

13. I will join back right now

14. please to me when I am unbanned so that I can go to the east 1 server to be slain

15. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

I have just unbanned you.

16. please tell*

17. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Stray Donkey has served his slay. Topic locked.

EDIT: you can tell I'm tired by my spelling mistakes.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  18. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Slay* lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.