Denied Storm's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Storm, Aug 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storm

Storm New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Joe-PP Bizzon
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:63563700
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So yeah i got a week ban for what i can tell no reason i left east one to go to east two and within one round i got a 7 day ban for doing nothing, literally all i did was die i didn't kill any one rdm prop hit abuse harass nothing, I died withing the first minute of the round so i got up went to the washroom came back and all i see is a message saying you've been banned for a week no reason nothing just that, so if i could get an explanation y if i did deserve it or an unban that would be great!​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i died

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@POP STAR banned you for Mass RDM 4+. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello Joe-PP Bizon,

I appreciate you taking the time to appeal, but I will be denying your request due to sufficient evidence on my side and poor history on yours. Over the last couple weeks you have accumulated multiple mass RDM bans and this will not be taken lightly. Had you have a valid reason for these kills things might've turned out differently, but as you can see from the screenshots below I'm afraid this was not the case.

First Report
    [​IMG]

Second Report
    [​IMG]

Third Report
    [​IMG]

You killed two unique players, with one player being effected twice, and damaged another with your initial frag in round 3. I apologize for the inconvenience as you were abruptly removed from East 2, but we do not condone acts of RDM here. Thank you for understanding.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.