Denied Stool's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ready Player One, Oct 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Stool
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:8403669
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't realize I'd be global banned again over such a bad thing on west 2.

I served two slays of the four people i crushed.

The other two didn't report me as such.

Only one player reported me.

I then propkilled the same staff member on accident, alas that gave me the slays above, with a cement block. I wasn't bored or anything, I just played with the cement block and it flew into your direction. Somehow my magneto stick said wake me up inside, and flew away, killing a staff member.

I don't understand why you couldn't let me serve the slays instead of giving me another global ban.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Oh no, I've got no evidence to support other than being on west 2. It was .. a few days after my first global expired that I joined West 2 and then the map changed to jurassicpark map, I played with the giant cement pipes and killed two afks, a detective that got in the way of everything, and an innocent that decided to crouch inside of one of the pipes...forcing me to wiggle my mouse. Thus ended that inno's life of curiousity killed the cat.

Sometime after the first two slays were served, I was playing with a cement block attempting to propsurf into the air and unfortunately i failed in that, so I did the same with some wooden boxes and was thrown into the ceiling at maximum speed of light and died.. The very next round I was playing with a cement block not prop surfing, but I lost balance and the next thing I know, I killed a spoopy mod about 10 seconds into the round.. I don't know if the box or the block killed him/her, but it shouldn't warrant another global ban, i would gladly serve those slays if you can let me.

Oh i forgot to add the mod that banned me Yuuki.​

2. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

@Yuuki banned you for Mass RDM & History, please chill out untill he gathers his evidence

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

4. I don't know. Kek.

I'm afraid it's true that I rdm alot.
    If xpyro puts up sammyservers, that's not the reason I had a vacban. It was multi cs 1.6 esp.

Whenever I join a server of TTT, I like to check the server around and fuck with everything.

The reason I rdm is because I get bored easily.

I own a darkrp server, but I have no interest in roleplaying. So I was going to promote one of the super admins to owner.
    When I came across seriousgamers, I love your servers just as much as Smor.
    I'll take the ban I guess.
    I still need to wait for cg's ban as well from dick himself.
    Now that I mention it, When I got banned from cg for .. 6 months, I turned to sgttt.
    I went a murder spree for cG.. Same for sgttt.

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

While it's good to acknowledge your actions, I'm afraid that it's not enough to convince me to unban you or considered leniency to reduce the ban or localize the ban.

Mass RDMing out of boredom is still against our rules. Even more so when you presented us your history including those from other communities. That flags a concern that if we let you keep playing on our servers that you will mass rdm out of boredom again. By playing on SGM, you're agreeing to abide to SGM rules, which includes not to RDM. If you do RDM, you will face the punishment protocols for RDM.

However, this normally would not be a globalized ban, but your actions a month ago makes it a compelling case to have it G&E'd because you have not learned from your last G&E'd ban that was assigned to you.

Thus, I ask you one favor when you come back: Please follow the rules SGM has. Don't intentionally RDM people for fun or out of boredom and whatnot.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.