Stay Awesome

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Opalium, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Honestly, Opal I cannot thank you enough for what you've done here. Easily the best thing to happened to the community in a long time.

You showed me a new perspective into the community and reignited the fire that was about to be extinguished in the best ways possible.
    I really hope you stepping down won't be as huge an issue as i predict it might be but the work you've done here may be unrecognizable to most but from being both content and staff allowed me to see all the dedication you put into this place, ever if sometimes you were limited by other peoples inputs and I know you had such huge plans which I hope others will see through what you set in motion.

As long as we can keep the content going and your input is still listened too by the staff team, things will be good.

Thank you again.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Kebab

Kebab Fimbultýr VIP

Thank you for being here whenever you needed.You runned tough job and kept everything in check and done lot more than that.I am happy to see you are getting promotion on your job I hope everything goes better for you.Don't lose contact with us :) "מים שקטים חודרים עמוק"

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

You portrayed yourself exactly how I'd expect a lead to portray themself. Nothing but respect for you man.

Good luck to anyone who's gotta try to fill your shoes.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

To avoid bawling my heart out in public, I'll just keep this short.

I've not been here for long, but what I've seen from you on the forums, and from having played with you a few times, I know that you're definitely staying awesome.
    Congratulations on the real life promotion!
    I do hope to catch you around from time to time in the future too...
    Okay I'm at my limit :cry:

... I may be exaggerating my distress a bit, but seriously (hah), thanks for all you've done, you've definitely left a great impression on me, and I'm sure you've done the same for most, if not everyone else.

Good luck and all the best to you, Opal.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Congratulations on your job promotion and I'm happy to see that you're still gonna be here as a developer. It's been a joy to have been a part of your team as a Moderator and I'm hoping that you continue sticking around. Thank you for the good times!

PS: Teach me your ways. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You're such a nice guy Opal. I'll glad think of you as my lead for a long time to come, and I'm glad to see the pretty developer rank on you. I'm sorry I wasn't able to stay longer than I did, and I regret it so much more seeing as though I wont get a chance to have that same bond that we had back when we were working together. You're a fantastic person and I'm really glad your employer sees that too! Take care mate.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

I love you

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

God dammit. Opalium. You have shown nothing but respect towards every single member of this community. I can honestly say - you are a true inspiration. You have done countless things for this community, and I can't imagine who will replace you.
    You will truely be missed.

Good luck!

Edit: everyone call him Pinky Poo now

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

Didn't really know you all that well if i'm truly being honest but you will be missed, good luck with your promotion!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

the official rip @Opalium gungame round.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Take care, amigo. We went through the best of times and worst of times, and now another fall downs. Even though you are not 100% leaving us, thank you for being a great lead admin and for things you have provided us.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not another lead :''''(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Opal,
    I love you so much, you're one of the best friends I could of met on here. You'll always be remembered by me for all of the great moments we had during testing, including the giant memeworld :)
    Although you won't be around as much, I hope that the content team and bring forward more great suggestions for the community!

(When Opal gets dev before me :sneaky: :cry:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

Opal,
    I've seen you progress from mod, to admin, to my lead admin. Right off the bat, you became one of my closest friends on this community, and I'm so luck to have met you. You made me feel like I wasn't alone trying to take care of Deathrun on its darkest of days, and I'm so grateful for that. Deathrun is lively to this day because of the work we put into it together.
    I hope you realize this resignation doesn't mean you can ditch #TeamLemmings. ;) I expect you to visit us on Deathrun from time to time.
    To tell you the truth, no one has ever believed in me half as much as you did. I will try my best to keep making you proud.

Stay Awesome.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
  15. lewis1000

lewis1000 VIP

As always

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Noo :(

Well all the best and congratz on your promo.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Such a nice guy. In so little time you have accomplished so much. Take care amigo.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I know we didn't speak much @Opalium but do know I have insane respect for you and expect you'll make a difference even just as a supporting dev and normal player now.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You did a phenomenal job as a lead, in fact the best in my opinion. You kept the community together (well for the most part) and brought new content to the servers that was desperately needed. Thank you for the hard work and all the best wishes with your studies and job.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Dear Opalium,

I'll try to make this somewhat short as I'm sure you have more important things to do than read one farewell message.
    Honestly, when I got picked up by Cafe and saw your name in the orange above me, I was scared cause I thought you would end up being one of the guys who always followed the rules by the book and we're gonna be one of the no face bland people that just barely talked to people. Boy was that shattered within the first week that I was picked up! I talked to you plenty of times, mostly about gaming but sometimes life would come around. Then we ended up having the moments of WTF, Holy Hell, and Opal Why?, and honestly those are some of the best moments I've had with you. This truly saddens my heart, I go to sleep today before work and I open my phone to turmoil in TeamOP and I was genuinely confused, this tells me the whole story.
    You were right. Scotty Does Suck, suck at saying goodbye to you. I'm glad to hear that you will be staying within the community as a developer and keeping us afloat in the sea of troubles. Make sure to hit me with the !opalthrow every once in a while. Never got to do it in the thread but I will thank you for your services to the military as I don't have the guts to do so but you did, and I can only commend you for that. Message me if you ever need to just talk to someone, my phone and Steam are only one drop away.
    Love you Opal, you will forever be my lead!
    -Scotty_Smooth_As_Sandpaper :love:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.