Static Crosshair

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by wagwan, Feb 12, 2019.

1. wagwan

wagwan VIP

Make an option for static crosshairs that don't move when shooting. its kind of annoying when the crosshair adjusts to spread and makes it harder to aim, especially with famas and ak

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

+1 idk why we didnt get it with the crosshair customization update

3. Hongo

Hongo VIP

It moves when you shoot? doesnt do that for me.

4. Aquast

vid?

5. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Oh wow wtf, now its happening.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. 11Cent

11Cent : ) VIP

i didint even notice it moves

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Bump, I fully support this, it’s annoying when I have to see a moving crosshair as I’m trying to shoot people when I’m a traitor cause that just messes up my aim a bit, like Aquast said, it should’ve been added with the crosshair settings. +1

8. I never really noticed this. Huh.. Maybe this is why I'm bad

9. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I disagree with this suggestion.

The way the crosshair works, is when youre accurate to the fullest extent of the game (not counting random spread) the crosshair is still. When you hold down M1 or spray with any weapon, youll get to a point when you have to start controlling the recoil. The crosshair will basically tell you when you need to start pulling down. I like that since there are a bunch of automatic guns i havent dabbled with but have recently, and need to learn when to yeet my mouse downwards. I can almost perfectly control the recoil of the AK and have since start of playing here. It would have been difficult imo without the help of the crosshair.

EDIT: thought this was a suggestionto remove it entirely. Yeah go ahead and add an option

• Like Like x 2
  10. pekka26

pekka26 god im so smart VIP

late +1 but addt hnkx :-DDD

• Like Like x 2
  11. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

was about to make a new suggestion for this then I found this thread. please add this

+1

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  12. Bump

Why is this still not a thing? Make it an option were you can check/uncheck if you want it static or not

I don't know if this would be hard to implement, but I really doubt it

@Highwon can you add this? Pretty please? I think a lot of people want this added already and it has been suggested a lot of times in the past

+1

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

I think its best to tag @My Dime Is Up considering highwon died.

Neat suggestion but you could do this an alternative way which is a bit longer than a setting switch but the convenience of a setting to do it is better in this case. +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

15. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

yknow i never really even noticed this and dont understand how its much of a problem, if someone could explain?

its not like your crosshair is dynamic while you move, its only dynamic is response to shooting in order to demonstrate potential bullet spread/spray and recoil, so like if anything its trying to help you?

im not against having the option to enable/disable it but yeah

16. Aquast

sometimes it distracts me when im tryna spray at head with m16 or smth

• Informative Informative x 1