Staff Team Approval Poll (2)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pacifist, Dec 15, 2019.

1. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

its a staff feedback thing setup by probably paci, not highwon and paci probably only included himself because hes a pillar of the community i doubt highwon really looks at many, if any of the answers apart from the ones about paci , highwon isnt a staff member he keeps the community going on the back end
    quite frankly i enjoy sgm how it is without rediculous fucking weapon modification shit every other gmod server has, hes been adding new maps, making changed for both the players and the staff on the servers, and maintaining the servers in a way you dont realise
    what would you possibly suggest ? he sells the community to someone that has a different vision for it and turns it into some pay to win lootbox shit? or just closes it? or what?

whats paci gonna do if there was a section about highwon performance and people wanted him demoted? lel goodluck with that one buddy

highwon does what he can and quite frankly does it well all we really need now is a weapon rebalance, a better one than before though because the previous one was cancerous imo

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

As far as the mic spam thing goes, it really is sometimes difficult to know exactly what is or is not mic spam and when 5+ people are talking it can be impossible to know which one is screaming into his mic, and which one is complaining in voice about the guy screaming into the mic. Also when working on reports I can't catch everything because I have to focus on the logs, shot logs, and deathscene, not to mention if I have to alt-tab out to ask the staff team to clarify a rule because I don't want to make the wrong call or seem inconsistent with other staff. This can lead to some of the punishment for mic spam seeming unfair because some get gagged when others don't, I usually can gag regulars more quickly than others because I know their voice so can tell when they are mic spamming even when others have active mics, as well as they should know better, especially regulars who have dozens of gags on their adminstats.

3. sleepy panda

sleepy panda A panda that may be sleeping VIP Bronze

Imagine mic spamming

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

@Indy226

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

We're reviewing the poll internally soon, so if anyone hasn't responded yet and wants to, I'd suggest doing so!