Answered Staff Application Getting Too Old

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Optimum, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Optimum

Optimum Supporter

I was just wondering if there is any way i can make another mod application due to the fact that my application got old and is getting outdated. Is it possible to make a new application without getting in trouble by staff or is there a specific time we should wait?
    Thank You
    -Optimum
    :)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. .shirt

.shirt VIP

If your app was denied there is a time limit they post on the last comment saying when it is that you will be able to re-apply.

3. 4sea

4sea VIP

If you currently have a pending application all you would have to do is type a new post under your current application and update everything you feel is outdated.
    If your application was denied, make sure you don't apply before your next reapply date, but then just create a new application.

4. Optimum

Optimum Supporter

Well I havent been denied, but my application has like 4 posts of play more time and make your application longer, but that was 2 months ago

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Optimum

Optimum Supporter

Oh so i just make a new post underneath my application

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

just edit

7. Optimum

Optimum Supporter

ok thanks

8. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Applications can take days or it can take months. Ive seen and have spoken to several people who have had their app open for months on end before even getting a reply. Just be patient

• Agree Agree x 1