Denied Spunkey Doodle's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by I'm Obese, May 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm Obese

I'm Obese Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Butthole Cheese
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:73032519
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have talked to admins (specifically @Pacifist ) about this issue before and he said it was okay.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I changed my name to butthole cheese, which when i did it a couple weeks back he was fine with it. I've seen people with worse names than me and they didn't get any punishment. It's only 8 hours but I just want to be unbanned. I haven't seen a rule that says anything about names besides the 3 consecutive english characters.​

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Tagging @QSO beasty for the appeal, please be patient.

3. QSO beasty

QSO beasty Boxfort the Bestfort Supporter

That wasn't the name you changed it to first and i was in ts with pacifist about this acutally at the time that i did the ban and he said that it was worthy of a ban.
    Please be patient while i get my evidence.

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Oh, also tagging @Atlas and @andrewca79 for their bans on you as well (as you have not appealed them)

5. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Hi I have seen this, I banned you on May 11th for Mass Rdm (4+) on East. I will respond with my evidence in a few hours.

6. I'm Obese

I'm Obese Active Member

I dont need to appeal for that ban. I can wait 5 days

7. QSO beasty

QSO beasty Boxfort the Bestfort Supporter

Alright lets get started.

https://gyazo.com/9ad4ff81bafc7e814c5b875196899615
    This was your second warning that i had gave you. I don't have screen shots of the other warning so this one will be the only one i will be able to show.

Then i tell you the reason why i needed you to change it. Which was "That name is not a suitable name, you have been dealt with before on this please change it". And then you say that you have never been told anything about that name being bad. Which i know is a false statement seeing how I'm the mod that was dealing with that. And i was also there when Pacifist warned you about the name. And i was there when Toest had to deal with it. You have a history with this name.

https://gyazo.com/e33fc6254c0811065d2069448709eca7
    This is the first name change before the kick, which is still unacceptable. And i had even asked Pacifist about it and he said to kick you for it.

[​IMG]
    This was the second name change before I was able to kick you. Asked Pacifist about this one too and he said still unacceptable, seeing how he warned you about this name in particular before.

https://gyazo.com/5f93cf0473670d9311244cac71bbf265
    This was the kick that I issued.

[​IMG]
    Then you return to the same server and change your name to this.

[​IMG]
    Then before i was able to issue the ban you change it to this.

After looking and the evidence, speaking to my admin, talking to other moderators, and seeing that you have a history of unsuitable names on this server.
    I will be DENYING my part of this appeal.

- QSO beasty

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  8. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Hi @Spunkey Doodle ,

As requested I am bringing forth my evidence on your Mass RDM (4+) ban.
    I came onto East 1 last night to find the following reports.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seeing as you have openly admitted to each report as an "Rdm Round" I see no reason to lift your Mass Rdm (4+) ban.
    I will be DENYING my part of this appeal.

- Atlas

9. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond when I can.

10. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi there @Spunkey Doodle,

I banned you because Temar asked me to investigate how he died, when I investigated, I found that he died from the exploding grill trap on the map community bowling (I knew this due to his location and that he died from an unknown cause and that T traps sometimes show up as killed by world), which you activated. When I went to report you, you were not present so I waited a few rounds for you to join, but you never did so I banned you for RDM and Leave.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Due to the fact that you have a very extensive history of TTT bans and a lot of them this month, I will not be accepting this appeal.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

11. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

The reason I called Atlas and Andrewca in here was because I wanted you to get the opportunity to fully appeal all your bans and get a chance to respond to all of it. However, you have amassed 4 bans on you since your 20 week global ban has expired, and you have shown us no reason for us to be lenient with you. Time and time again you have proven that you don't intend to change, so we wont force you.

In addition to this ban appeal being denied, you will be receiving a 26 week global ban from all servers. Please, take this time to seriously reflect on your behavior.

If you have any questions feel free to Click here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.