Finished Spud's Special Sigs Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Spud, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

Ok, so I'm giving away something that money can't buy here. Custom sigs.

I'll do atleast one, the winner of which will be chosen on Friday 11th August, but may end up doing more so the giveaway may run continuously even after an initial winner has been picked (how this will be run I haven't decided - I may try and do one per couple days or something or, depending on demand, try to slowly get around to everyone that I possibly can). Some of you may already be familiar with my fabulous graphic design work; I've already created custom signatures for several users and they're all absolutely amazing and nobody else could do a better job and they're very good signatures. This is your chance to have one made for yourself, free of charge.

To enter you just need to rate this post as either 'Winner' or 'Informative' (or both if you use your alt), then comment 'Wow, great giveaway Spud; I've seen your work and it's fantastic so I sure hope I win!' and you've entered, that simple!

As I've said, a winner will be chosen on Friday but I may continue to make people sigs in my spare time afterwards - if I do, that will be out of the kindness of my heart and seperate to this giveaway but you may be able to increase your chances by sending love to my profile and going through all my posts and rating them as 'Winner' because let's be goddamn honest for just one second and admit I'm a mother frigging winner.

Best of luck all, I'm excited for you.

Edit: Winner was .shirt! Contact me to claim your prize!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 14
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

*rates winformatinner*

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Wow, great giveaway Spud; I've seen your work and it's fantastic so I sure hope I win!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Wow, great giveaway Spud; I've seen your work and it's fantastic so I sure hope I win!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  5. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Wow great giveaway spud ; I've seen your work and it's fantastic so I sure hope I win!

*Potato emoji*

6. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

'Wow, great giveaway Spud; I've seen your work and it's fantastic so I sure hope I win!'

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Wow, great giveaway Spud; I've seen your work and it's fantastic so I sure hope I win!' and you've entered, that simple!
    Exx Dee

8. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

Wow, great giveaway Spud; I've seen your work and it's fantastic so I sure hope I win!

9. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Don't advertise other people's shops here.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  10. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

11. Wow, great giveaway Spud; I've seen your work and it's fantastic so I sure hope I win!

12. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Like said above, Wow, great giveaway Spud; I've Seen your work and it's fantastic so I sure hope I win! :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Wow, great giveaway Spud; I've seen your work and it's fantastic so I sure hope I win!

14. Your spud of aprooval is quite stupendous so i hope your signatures owe up to it :)

15. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

Wow, great giveaway Spud; I've seen your work and it's fantastic so I sure hope I win

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

Wow great giveaway Spud seen ur work and its amazing please rig it for me

17. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

.shirt has won! Congratulations .shirt! Contact me to claim your prize!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1