Approved SpookyMe's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MythMe, Oct 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    MythMe
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:97030163
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I am currently serving a ban by Andrewca79 and i would like to explain these "scenarios" he has given me.

I completely understand this one and i shouldn't have done it. No harm had been done and i served my slay. It's been some time and i haven't had this happening again, lesson learned.

I knew that killing someone for picking up a traitor item and killing them was kind of in the gray area of rules. I don't deny that i didn't kill emil.gavia. I knew that i would most likely get a slay for it. Timo654 then asked opalium for what he had to say about it. He then got this answer
    "
    if they are aware the player is not a traitor"
    As emil wasn't proven and neither did i know for sure he wasn't a traitor.
    I was given a warning for this but would still like to be clarified how this works.

So i was throwing around a microwave, as far as i knew i hadn't damaged anyone. Then after the round, Rauno reports me for damaging him with a prop. I of course responded that i hadn't damaged him because: i had just picked up the microwave away from it's normal spawn point, So someone must've already thrown / moved it. And i hadn't received any hitmarkers during that one throw. Due to the high sensitivity when i'm throwing props, the only thing i see is unrecognizable colors, like when you move your mouse around furiously. He then got his recording uploaded and another mod at the time handled the report. I have served my slay for this. If i would've known it, sure, i would've just taken the slay.

Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  2. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

3. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond when I can.

4. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Here's the microwave clip in case you haven't seen it yet. As far as I know you didn't receive any type of warning for this but maybe @Yuuki could clarify since he handled the report itself. The video is unfortunately recorded at 30 fps so you might need to slow it down in order to see the microwave thrown.

Although I believe you were intentionally trying to lie to avoid getting slain in the situation your story is totally plausible, and like I said I don't think you got any type of warning for it, just a regular ol' slay.

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

I asked @Rauno if he has any recording, which he gave me (as seen above). I watched it couple times to make sure that it was you and not some random person, and then put a slay on you. Afterwards, I pass on the situation to @andrewca79 .

6. MythMe

MythMe VIP

@Rauno As you can see i got no hitmarker and from my point of view it didn't look like it went in your direction

7. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi there @SpookyMe, thank you for taking the time to make an appeal. Let's get started.

I banned you for loopholing for 3 different situations.

1. You tried to trick me into telling a moderator not to slay you.
    2. You saw someone get the secret knife and killed them for picking it up.
    3. You said you hadn't damaged someone when they reported you as the damage wasn't in the logs, when in fact you did.
    Evidence for Situation #1:

You tried to trick me into telling DarkShiny not to slay you even though the scenario was completely different from what you told me. This happened quite a while ago.

Evidence for Situation #2:

You killed emil for having a knife even though you saw him pick up the secret knife. You were given a warned for this by @boooo.

Evidence for Situation #3:

This has already been provided by my fellow staff members above. You lied about damaging Rauno with a prop. This damage was also not in the logs. This is the most recent instance.

All things considered, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt regarding Situation #3. From the evidence you provided it is likely that you did not know that you damaged him. Due to this I will be reducing your ban to 2 weeks globally. If you loophole again, it may result in a harsher punishment.

Appeal: Approved(Reduced)
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.