(SPOILERS) Game of Thrones discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Wex, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Another good week!

Jon and Sansa actually met and are about to fuck shit up.
    Tyrion is the only reason I care about Dany's storyline even if the big event this week was her being all naked and shit
    More Margaery yay

7/10 week.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Justice

Justice VIP

Can you use a
    spoiler
    next time before posting what happend in a episode

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Carned

No because the title says it's a spoiler thread, just dont check this thread on a sunday/monday until you've watched the episode.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

Did you not expect there to be spoilers in a thread named: [​IMG]

Especially the day after the episode aired? If you haven't seen the episode then I'd just avoid reading the posts lol

5. Justice

Justice VIP

I was just asking if they could take the extra time to add an spoiler in, it would be appreciated

Thank You

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

but i mean
    it's a spoiler thread

it literally says, as shown to you by @Tinbuster00, (SPOILERS) Game Of Thrones Discussion
    what the hell

anyways i'm so fucking happy that Dani and Jon are considered Gods by people around them. Dani's fucking lit but it was sorta boring this episode so eh.

EDIT: Also if there's a civil war between the High Sparrow and Lannisters I'll be kinda happy.

7. Interrible

Interrible Member

Sansa and Jon taking back Winterfell with the wildling army and former bannermen/supporters seems way too good to be true, especially for Game of Thrones. But the north does remember, so who knows.

Also all hail Daenerys Stormborn, queen of all the dothraki. Time to finally march West? After swiftly putting an end to the problem of slavery, of course.

Last edited: May 16, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Miller

Miller VIP

I'm pretty sure they'll at least win one battle agaisnt the boltons they wouldn't build all this with Jon leaving the Watch so he can maybe become warden of the north, Sansa getting to castle black so more houses will join them since she is a stark and Littlefinger getting men from The Vale it would be so
    disapointing if they lost.

9. paper

I predict Jon doesn't want to be the Warden of the North.

Sansa will become the Warden of the North, she's endured a lot since the beginning of Season 2 and it obviously made her more wise and patient. So I believe she'll be a good ruler. (I don't believe Rickon is gonna survive and Bran is believed to be dead by many)

Jon just seems done with politics since
    y'know
    he died

10. Miller

Miller VIP

Yeah I'm thinking Jon won't want to so either John will have to be convinced or John will have to pass it to Sansa like Theon helping his sister EDIT: or pass it to Rickon if he survives.

11. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Oh yea boys here it goes

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

hopefully not cause fuck sansa.

rickon's been shit since day one, no character development so a pretty easy death excluding the whole stark thing (that's gonna be the only thing to make you go "oh noooo").

daenerys is getting pretty shit too, always 1 step forward 2 steps back. reusing the same gimmicks, fucking up her relationship with the dragons which literally was the only thing she had going for her, and was a big ass thing. jon snow better get one of those dragons soon. also gotta love that dialogue about having the horses rape daenerys, like sometimes you just gotta think they're trying a little too hard to make you hard. also the two guys who want to fuck her are probably the worst. that whole part of the show could just die idc man, lost it's hype a long time ago.

my girlfriend likes ramsey too much so i don't like him either

dialogue is getting dumber and dumber every season. the action scenes are pretty bad too now. wondering where the fuck that dude with the fire sword who keeps getting resurrected went (like 4 seasons ago or some shit) and why that wasn't expanded on more. Also the blacksmith who was the baratheon king's bastard son (chris from skins) was like my favorite character and idk where the fuck he went either, last i saw him he had leeches on his dick or something.

all in all, can't wait for more.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

@Carned and you thought they weren't going to see each other :p I actually expressed "YAS!" aloud while watching ;_; I really do hope they take back winterfell. and I was DYING at the wildling trying to hit on Brianne. So damn good. She's probably my favorite character!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

I'll actually put this in a spoiler since it's from the leak
    Stop killing off the fucking direwolves, fucking hell.

Anyways, I wonder how they're going to escape. Not like they can just run faster than that horde. Coldhands makes his debut or Benjen maybe?

The whole scene where they first showed up gave me goosebumps though.

15. paper

WAIT THE EPISODES LEAKED?!?!?

16. Carned

eh it's not on 123movies so ill wait until tomorrow :p

17. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

episode 5 leaked, now i'm sitting here crying. I've never cried so much over a show.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. mawsky

mawsky VIP

Leaked episode...

#holdthedoor

19. Carned

Will keep in a spoiler considering leak butttt

Eh, it's interesting to see where Hodor comes from but I can't say I care about him dying, It wasn't very emotional like you guys made it like jfc you made it sound like Ned/Jon/Rob all over again. Otherwise it was cool to see Sansa and Jon being bros as fuck but somethings going tits up with Littlefinger, as ever. Dany scene was okay, nice to see her at least accepting Jorah the Explorer, Arya is still boring and i dont care about her, Tyrion and Varys could honestly be the entire episode and i'd be happy. Iron island was cool, not sure how Yara and Theon managed to get an entire army to side with them in like 10 minutes and no one told the rest of them but hey plot.

20. Carned

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1