(SPOILERS) Game of Thrones discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Wex, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Han

Han       VIP

Recent image released: https://i.redd.it/w5metq7hzb5x.jpg

Assuming the sept of baelor is going to be set on fire, is this going to be the end of Mace the Ace and Margaery?

3. Harvest

Harvest The Forever Serpent VIP

I think I see Kevan there, too. I'm crazy excited for this episode - directed by the guy who did Battle of the Bastards last week, and Hardhome whenever that was.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Loved episodes 5&9 from the current season, looking forward to see what's going to happen to Melisandre next episode (is Devos going to try to avenge Stannis's daughter?)

5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Not my idea but ALT SHIFT X is suggesting that Jon may have to execute Mel for her murder of Shireen, him murdering her will cause Longclaw to ignite into flames, thus Jon becomes Azor Ahai

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looks like that's not gonna happen anymore

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I LOVED THIS EPISODE HOLY SHIT

Alright, new favorite episode hands down. All the loose ties tied up, no cliff hangers, badass scenes, #DAKINGINDANORF, badass music, dragons are finally on their way, Cersei is the fucking queen and all these kingdoms are lining up to destroy, AND R+L=J IS CONFIRMED WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

9. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

The music this episode was god like.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

For some reason I have a craving for pie....

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

This is the first time Varys and Daenerys have been seen together. He arrived at Mereen after she left on Drogon and left before she came back.

14. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Ned placed Dawn by the side of the bed Lyanna was on. Jon was born under a bleeding star. Jon=Azor Ahai confirmed. A bit disappointed that we won't be having any more Natalie Dormer though. Also, it ended Sam's story on a cliffhanger and didn't go into any of the glass candle stuff. I wonder if Arya will even bother to go back to Winterfell or if she will just continue her killing spree.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Miller

Miller VIP

By far my favorite episode of GoT it seems like everything I wanted to happen happened in one episode! Jon is the king in the North and we finally got revenge on the Frey's EDIT: Also is Cersei the new version of the mad king? I really wonder what Jamie thinks of her now.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  16. Carned

MY QUEEN IS DEAD, WHAT THE FUCK HBO GIVE ME MORE NATALIE DORMER :(

Fuck me the episode was amazing, KING IN THE NORTH was amazing, goosebumps.

Pretty sure Jaime is going to go all Queen Slayer on Cersei once she becomes the Mad Queen, even though it was odd how little she cares about Tommens loss.

Dany is finally doing something with everyone, I presume she has Tyrells in her fleet also? Because Olenna was at the meeting although I didnt see any Tyrell ships? (Do they even have any ocean in Highgarden?) Maybe they provide an attack on KL from the south?

Littlefinger is scaring me because he wants rid on Jonno.

10/10 music like wow.

Arya actually did something cool FINALLY.

Only 7 + 6 episodes in the next two seasons though :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Carned

Also R+L = J CON FUCKING FIRMED BOIS

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Carned

Also another angle of Tommens death
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Han

Han       VIP

Few thoughts:

Cersei is queen, but what is she going to rule over? iirc House Tyrell was using their farmlands to save the commoners of KL from starvation. Plus, Margaery, Tommen, and the HS ( three people loved by the poor folk ) are all dead.

I feel like this episode really highlights Cersei's self-centered nature. She's not a good person. She might have loved her children once, but by the end of this season its clear that she values the throne more than Tommen.

Why did the high sparrow not let people leave the Sept? He seemed good at playing the game, but then he just ignores all warning signs. Why would he not suspect Cersei, especially after she refused his summons and had zombie mountain tear one of his sparrows in half?

Jon Snow sending Mel off made me a little bit sad. She brought him back to life. There's no doubt that she's committed some depraved acts, but ( just taking this off a reddit thread ) "Yes it's obviously 100% completely immoral to burn an innocent child at the stake; absolute abomination... ...But, maybe if we burn this kid, we'll save the world from the evil horde of zombies and necromancers and everything that are coming to kill everyone."

20. Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious Regular Member

tommen is such a pussy :D ...
    arya finally began being a damn assassin ... the question is if she is still a "good" person ... she looked kinda cold ...
    Cersei will go bitch around and probably die i guess ...
    cleganebowl and snow killing a fire priest is still in there ...
    wouldnt it be smart to bring all the Seefire to the Wall? ... i mean fire vs ice ...
    LittleFinger will do something evil 100% ... btw did Wares teleport? ... first he was in dorne (i guess to get some support) and then hes on a ship of the fleet.
    Jayme gets somehow shiped with bryien becasue cercei goes totally nuts :D ...
    Daenerys vs Cercei i guess ... dragons + Seefire is not a good combo though ...

feel free to correct my spelling ...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2