[SPOILERS] Avengers: End Game

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by UncleBee, Apr 24, 2019.

?

Rate Avengers: End Game

1. 10

31.5%
  2. 9

22.2%
  3. 8

20.4%
  4. 7

9.3%
  5. 6

7.4%
  6. 5

3.7%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

5.6%
  1. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

no, all his friends were snapped. that's why they're all back in school together

2. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

Well that's a nice little coincidence, but okay.

Now, isn't the world even more fucked than it was before? They fucking suddenly brought like 4 billion people to Earth without having the necessary resources.

Like, imagine our Earth right now. Suddenly, our population gets doubled. We would be FUCKED. Now imagine the same happening to a world full of depressed people. This really is a "don't think about it" - movie.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Genesis

Genesis VIP

I loved this movie 2600 out of 3000

4. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Yep, I was thinking the exact same thing, they're pretty fucked.

5. Hongo

Hongo VIP

It didn't feel like 3 hours.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Honestly, I don't know why they didn't even try going back in time to just before Black Widow yeeted herself off and 'save' her. They got Gamora from the past, and she was also traded for the soul stone.

7. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Right? This movie was full of plot holes, like why did Nebula's consciousness somehow travel through time because of computer magic

8. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Maybe they only grabbed extra particles to get back home, which would be horrifically stupid, I know Stark would have been able to reverse engineer them, and maybe Professor Hulk. (I know Tony is dead, but HE didn't know he'd be dead.)

Also, could they not keep the mind stone for a minute, remix Ultron and JARVIS again to make Vision, and have Shuri do her magic Wakandan science to keep him alive without the stone, THEN return the mind stone to its original time.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  9. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

felt like i just read a fucking novel that was 2-2.5 hours long

10. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Holy fucking shit

Im not reading every post here its alot

Im not crying. Actually yes i am im literally bawling

The movie was very long and imo they could have went with taking out a bunch that could have cut the movie time down a bit. But none the less the movie was amazing. I had cap picking up thors hammer spoiled in IFUNNY of all fucking places and i thought it was fake bc thors hammer was broken in ragnorok but fuck ifunny for featuring that shit. Regardless when thor said i knew it i fucking flipped bc cap almost picked it up before and i was like oh shit when he almost did.

Iron man was also spoiled for me by assholes in game but while watching i didnt know when so it really didnt matter. I thought he was dead in the beginning and i was really gonna be pissed but even with it spoiled iron mans death was the one that really made me cry. Spidermans aftor cant remembwe his name but his acting is really good and i couldnt help myself.

When thanos came back through that shit i was like ugh okay that was predictable as FUCK but its okay ig.

Caps death was beautiful. He got to spend his life with peggy and i cried when i watch caps movie when he came back and shes old so it was really nice to see that.

Fornite being alive 5 years after thanos made me wish he snapped twice just to end epic games. Fuck them and their times exclusive with bl3 off topic but fuck them.

Seeing chris hemsworth FAT i was like wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. It makes me wonder how hot i could look if i was just ripped as fuck.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Elvis

Also i am watching it pirated so i cant see if there were any end credit scenes but if there isnt FUCK MARVEL BRO LAST MOVIE AND NO END CREDIT SCENES????

Gotta love china bro their shits amazing tbh

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

news flash, there isn't. sadly

13. Elvis

<insert reality is often disappointing meme> :(

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

u idiots really think this is the last movie? there is a phase 4, the film is more of an end for tony,cap and widow idiots

15. Elvis

Whats confirmed is theres gonna be another spirderman movie but thats it

16. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

lol, just stop talking man, just... stop... use google for once before u talk

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

18. Elvis

Fuck you think before you speak. I made a mistake.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

honestly i dont think im a fan of movies so long after watching this. i watched it in theatres then watched a decent version at home, and honestly i cant even think of what i'd rate the movie on a scale of 1-10, maybe an 8? like theres just so much going on you cant really think of much. inifnity war was alright cause like you ended on a sad note and kenw what to feel this one was like binge watching 3 movies in one. def gonna do the marvel binge or avengers binge when we get dvds / blurays of everything

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Smor

Smor VIP

So Thor is likely going to be in GoTG3 fighting Adam Warlock and Doctor Strange will likely become Sorcerer supreme in his movie. Those are the only 2 movies that really interest me right now in the MCU, besides spiderman.