Approved spkl's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by spkl, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spkl

spkl New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    triinuj
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:124428308
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm writing this appeal for my nephew.

He's 9 years old, he can't speak English all that well.

Due to that, he also hasn't seen the warning that you get when you RDM and must not leave, cause he just couldn't understand what that means.

I'm sure he RDMed, he likes to kill on suspicion, however, I've told him not to leave when the banner is at top of the screen plus I've told him not to kill on suspicion (doesn't seem to work yet, oh well).

As the ban was a few weeks ago, he doesn't remember what he did or why he did it, maybe if you could post evidence, I'd be able to ask why he did so.

Thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. spkl

spkl New Member

Tagging @Rauno for RDM and Leave 3rd offense.

3. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Hey @spkl,

Your nephew left before responding to 2 reports on the 16th of July, here's one of the reports:

[​IMG]

I couldn't find a valid reason for the kill from the logs or the Death Scene and it seemed like he just killed every AFK at spawn before overtime.

I want to ask you a question before deciding the outcome of this appeal, why are you making an appeal just now? Why did you not appeal the previous RDM and leave 1st offense or 2nd offense?

4. spkl

spkl New Member

About the AFK's , I'll tell him that he can't just mow down everyone who doesn't move before overtime.

About making the appeal now, it's because now he's visiting me IRL. It's not very easy communicating with him over Steam, cause he usually gives poor responses or spams me with emoticons. The other offenses are already expired anyways.

Yes, I could've appealed when I was in Sweden with them, but I doubt making an account and a ban appeal on your phone will be that easy, especially with not the best internet.

So yeah, I didn't appeal previous offenses because I wasn't there to ask him why he did that. Now that I saw him face to face IRL, I could ask him why he RDMed (yet he didn't remember, oh well). Other offenses are expired now, no point in appealing.

Thanks.

5. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Fair enough.

I'll accept the appeal but not void the ban so the next offense will be his Fourth.
    Try to explain everything to him so he doesn't RDM and leave again or the punishment will be way harsher.

He'll also have 2 slays on his steamid next time he logs on EU.

Appeal: Accepted (Not Voided)
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.