Denied SpiderSpidey11's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SpiderSpidey11, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    SpideySpider1
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:511848396
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am not hacking​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My word​

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Tagging both @Peach and @Voca as they both banned you for hacking.

Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Heya, I was the first one to ban you for hacking today. I have to go to work right now though so I won't be able to post my evidence until later tonight. Please be patient.

4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

As mentioned over our, chat It will take a bit of tiem to upload the evidence, I come back when I finished staffing. Please be patient ^^

5. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Alrighty then Spidey, so you joined the server and asked me if I could contact peach for you since you didnt know what you were banned for, and I offered to tell you why, upon checking, I found you to be banned first offense for hacking already., so I decided to watch you and record your gameplay for a few rounds.

However my OBS crashed while I thought I was recording you so Im missing 2 major clips that led to your ban by me.

This is the only clip I have available: https://streamable.com/pifa4

Upon watching you, I thought it was possible that you were just acting like you were aimbotting, but upon watching you further, I noticed your aim was rather unnatural, compared to how much you were shaking your aim around to confuse people spectating, you still had quite the precision and recoil control when it was clear that you intended to kill someone, also in the last scene in the video you are seen to lock your aim on the player next to you by accident. Ending in you shooting that player and getting kileld for it.

The 2 lost clips was clips of your T rounds, so Im quite upset that I have to miss out on including those, since they were more clear than this clip.

I leave the rest of this appeal open for @Peach part of the ban, and my verdict will be decided out from his, since his ban was a 1st Offense and mine was the followup.

Kind Regards - Mister Voca

6. Hi I see video you posted and I disagree with it! I also apologized to other guy I accidentally hit. But I promise it is not hack

7. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

hey spidey

while you wait for peach who is currently out, I started spectating you because I had sus on you, and this is what I managed to record (I imagine peaches recording will be mostly similar but I got a little bit more from before I alerted him to your hacks, also hey now peach doesn't have to clip out any staff info from his evidence :p

maybe youd like to try and explain your broken aimbot? also the wall hacks, and the fact you lock on to someone through a floor after you killed the first dude, and even right at the start your no recoil was blatant, and sped down through the vid you can see head locks and the no recoil more clearly

8. Hi yes explanation it is not aimbot or wall hack thank you for thoughts. I was very adrenaline so that is why you think i do? it is ok I still promise not hacker

9. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Hey @SpiderSpidey11 sorry for the delay. @dazza's clip pretty much covers everything I have. After reviewing the evidence and getting some opinions from the rest of the staff team, you will not be unbanned.

If you have any other questions feel free to start a forum convo with me here.
    Appeal: denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.