speedrunners?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Bad Adult, Jan 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Bad Adult

Bad Adult VIP

probably going to be one of the only speedrunners in this community, but here are some games i speedrun and pb's.
    Super mario 64 16 star speedrun: 2 hours 33 minutes 43 second [i suck]
    Super mario world 0 exit: 5 minutes 3 seconds [hard setup]
    super mario 3d land any percent: top 3 times but capture card stupid and didnt record final 3 stages
    kirby battle royal demo story [not on speedrun.com yet]: 4 minutes and 36 seconds

post times better then mine because im bad at videogames.

2. can`t say i can beat those time but i am curious how many hours goes into getting times like that

3. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of SGM Administrator Elite

Been debating on getting into Speed Running.

There are some games I plan on running at some point once I finish learning strats:
    Bomberman Hero
    Shantae Series
    DKC Series

4. Bad Adult

Bad Adult VIP

the sm64 was just me being bad at my first run that i never plan to do again, the smw was just learning the shell manip and actuzlly not fucking it up, the super mario 3d land took a lot of time to do because there arent really any strats other then warpzones and being good, and the kirby one is just air slash and down b

5. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom *Flashbacks of 2015 intensify* Moderator VIP

for a while i was 100th in the world for speed running metropolis on Legendary in the MCC does that count?

6. Joe Burrow

Joe Burrow Best Member VIP Bronze

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bad Adult

Bad Adult VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

I soeed run halflife 1 ,
    Hell i wasted 10 hours or more to get the juicy 3.12mn hazard course speedrun

9. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm hi makuzi Administrator VIP

10. Kythol

Kythol FOR YOU DARLING VIP

look at signature