Approved Sparkular's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sparkular, Feb 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparkular

Sparkular New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sparkular
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:60901472
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had no explanation for my ban or clear reasoning. The previous map I was given a 1 round gag for singing to the end round music not loud, just singing. I was told this was my 2nd offense but I never got a first offense, and when I asked about the 1st offense I got no answer. Onto the 3rd offense resulting in a ban I was pretending to mimic the reaper sound for the reaper game, not trying to be ear rapey. But I could see some reason for a gag, however A) it should've been a second offense, and B) other players were doing it as well.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

I've seen this appeal.

Please be patient while I respond, as I'll have to get evidence of your 1st gag from another Moderator.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  3. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

Okay,

Sorry that it has taken so long to get to this, as one of the other Mods I needed evidence from had already gone to sleep before I received word of your appeal.

You were gagged by myself on the map Community Pool for singing along with the end round music using a very bad falsetto:

Upon me gagging you, the Mod @Bruno piped in and informed me that that was your 2nd gag of the night, your first gag coming from the Mod @Rico :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then you were banned for micspamming by your own admission:

Because the crux of your defense rests on the fact that you were supposedly not gagged for a 1st offense, and I've clearly proved that you were gagged, then round-gagged, then banned for 3 separate offenses of micspam, this appeal will be denied.

Once again, I do apologize that the ban expired before this appeal could be handled.

Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

4. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Tagging @Rico to provide evidence for the gag

5. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

And Im speaking with Lightning right now. It seems that the recording for the 3rd offense has corrupted, so we will be voiding the ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.