Soar.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Acnologia, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

twas fun talking to you on the forums. F

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Nice fairy tail farewell ya got there Master Makarov. Best of luck to you man and try not to change your name too much. Thank you for the staffing service man. You did well :).

We're gonna need some more Fairy Tail fun when the next anime season is announced in 2018.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

The man that still calls me Leonardo. The weeb that approved my ban appeal. Sad to see you leave the staff team. See you around Anco

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Dr.Death

Dr.Death VIP Silver

I didnt get to know you well, but when you were on it was a pretty good time. Sad to see you go.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. .shirt

.shirt VIP

You should've fucking killed nastu and the other dragon slayer fucking easily, fuck nakama power.

On another note I'll miss you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Anco more like he'll be backno ;)

All cancer aside gl my doodle

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

tbh I won't miss the time you were staff

because i cant forget your love ≧◡≦

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

hey acno it sucks you left.

PLEASE COME BACK BECAUSE I CANT FUNCTION WITHOUT YOU AND THAT MAKES ME SAD OK SO PLEASE COME BACK SOON DON'T STAY AWAY TOO LONG THANKS.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Alright Acno,

1. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE LEAVING BEFORE YOU DID???!!!!

2. Alright I will say this. You were the first people that I got a real attachment to on the forums and then it progressed into the game itself when we were part of the trial mod squad with @Ghoulshi and we tore up everywhere we all rocked. We even put poor @Psychofist into a whirlwind when we hopped onto his server with @Orion and @Dr. Disco already. I then got the news that you were removed from the team and I had no idea why it happened, I later figured out why and it sucked.

3. I went through the staffing period without you and made it. We still played on occasion but we fell out of touch and when you got back from your break, I feel we went and talked every day and even played everyday back when I was night staff. I then made my SGM rap when you were in the hospital and came back to the half hearted mention and it pissed me off when I learned that. I wish I would have put more effort into finding a way to incorporate your name in it.

4. You made your application this time around I was hella excited. You made my day that day when I saw you had made one. Then you hopped into the TS and I went off on you. I remember sitting in the TS just talking to you for hours and hours about random bullshit. We then played I think for even longer on the EU servers and night time frame.

5. You got accepted as a trial on my team and I was fucking ecstatic. I trained you first. I remember it cause you fucked up on the first report. You then got mod and I remember trying to pull the fake demotion thing with @Cafedemocha and I was too obvious with it. Besides Cafe, I was the only one there to see the promotion. Cafe had you hop and then @NeverEnding and @Savage-nyan hopped on afterwards and were pissed that they missed it.

6. Random bits: First to hear your voice, one of the first to greet me on the forums, taught me the :blackalien: way was better, and too many to remember and to type cause I would beat the character limit by half a mile.

I'm done writing my sob story and all the memories that I had with you. Its a damn shame that you left but glad to know that you will be here still forums wise at least. Maybe we can get that connection back that we used to have. I miss the connection that we had like brothers. Love you dude. Hope to just see you back in game and hope to keep talking to you.

~Scotty/Destiny/Frosty/Fiona/That One White Guy/Whatever name is next

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

I thought this was a end round song suggestion :c

Sad to see you go but you go do what you have to. Hope to see you back eventually. You are a great mod.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

no tag no love :cry: :finger:

hmu on stime from team to team

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

thanks acno Its been a pleasure

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Change is not easy. It requires time, determination, and some courage too. The old feels known and familiar, but sometimes it's only when you dare that you find things can be different. Better. But it is always there, waiting for someone to take the step towards it. And eventually... someone will.

Take care, Acno. I'll miss you a lot. :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Acno it was nice knowing you while it lasted, I how to see you in the future and hopefully you’ll be able to come back! We will waiting!

*puts hand up and makes a L*

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

you gonna return in 1 month?

also thx 4 ur service o7

now stay demoted biotch

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

F

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

You were a great friend see you out there on the battle fields. Its time to #UnZyp

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. F

Take care my weeaboo friend

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Well, there goes one of the mods I'd actually trust... :(

20. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Bye

• Funny x 2
    • Old x 2