So Um We Need This

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Darth West, May 15, 2014.

1. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Um in what way is the Nyan Gun not serious. All you did was go off a statement and say it is true. I supported that the Nyan Gun was serious with facts and detailed explanations and analogies. So what proof do you have that says the Nyan Gun is not serious.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Your blue text gives me a headache.

Your first point - well, is pointless. It goes nowhere to explaining it is serious.
    Your second point does the same thing, just it says it's balanced(it really depends on which person you get the scripts from, Highwon will still have to balance it over again anyway).

And your third "point" isn't a point. It's you making a statement of your opinion.

Let's look at the definition of serious that SeriousTTT utilizes:
    Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/serious

Looking at that definition, tell me how a Nyan Cat gun is not joking or trifling.

First off, it's a gun that shoots sound and somehow damages you. That technology isn't even available in a gun formfactor. Second, it plays a tune - let's get real here, you saying "it's a troll weapon" just gives precedence to the fact it is a joke weapon.

Definition of joke:
    The Nyan gun could cause those.

Definition of trifling:
    Defintion of trivial:
    The Nyan gun has no place on a Serious server. The only possibility I could see would be a fun round utilizing it - but I guarantee you people would leave.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Your support is no support at all.... The whole paragraph about sound doesn't make the gun serious, all you proved is that it creates sound, the reason the gun is not serious is because you are shooting cats made out of pop tarts that make the most stupid and annoying sound that a person could think up, the Nyan gun should have never been invented and is not worth the download.

- 100^

• Like Like x 1
  4. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

All that sound thing give's me an idea for a T weap though, Sonic Shocker, basically a landmine that makes your ears ring when it's activated so you can't hear guns or c4 or etc

5. Killamarshall

So.. A stun grenade lol

7. Killamarshall

Technically speaking the sound they use isn't sound its more of a huge force of vibration and that is not used commonly at all. Most common for riots is tear gas and water cannons, depending on where the riot is, a common one used in prison is a "hornets nest" as its called in the longest yard.

8. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

Well I know there are sonic weapons currently, but none that plays a song while it's being played. Most likely just pure vibration.

9. Killamarshall

Its more like a bass cannon than a song gun.

10. Darth West

[​IMG]

11. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Keyword: Damages you. Fairly sure they use that because it's non lethal. We really don't need a non lethal gun in the game.

12. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

This shows you aren't serious about this suggestion.

13. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I don't think this was ever a serious suggestion to begin with. You'd have to be pretty high to suggest adding something like this in hopes that it gets implemented. There will never be a Nyan Cat gun in seriousttt, not a chance.

14. Darth West

Sinz .............what makes you say that ;)

15. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Your first, unedited response makes me think you're trying to troll. Which is something a staff member should be reluctant to do, given the owner's stance on trolls. I expect more from the staff here.

16. Darth West

Ok first personally I like the Nyan Gun and hey I wouldnt mind having it added. But I didnt really expect it and wanted to see what you guys thought. I made stupid points just to hear opiouns. If you want to call me a troll go ahead, I just wanted opiuons.

17. MtnDewBunney

MtnDewBunney Regular Member

To be honest if you think about this a harrpoon is not serious what so ever but that is what the server grew up on and if we can have that be sure we can have something like the neon cat gun

18. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

A Harpoon exists, making it serious.

Does a Nyan Gun? No.

-1 btw

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. MtnDewBunney

MtnDewBunney Regular Member

How are harpoon serious they are used to kill sharks and large fish and in ttt your throwing them with your hand to kill people ....

20. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

• Winner Winner x 4