So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Pentrion, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Pentrion

Pentrion Jake from State Farm VIP

I wanna start off by saying I'm not leaving for good, and nor am I leaving because of an issue with you guys! I thought I had my life in line, with a good schedule for having time to play and staff, while juggling college, a job, and a social life... Apparently life decided that I had to give up a couple of those as they started to conflict with each other.... So, unfortunately I'm here, saying goodbye...

It was a great deal of fun playing with you guys, from being shot by @Darth after he says he's innocent, to house keeping with @kynwall, and even to getting killed by my own admin @ThatBox ! This server gave me lots of fun times! I wish I could keep coming back for more, but for now, I gotta focus on what is truly important which means I gotta stop playing this so I actually decide to do that homework that was due like 2-3 weeks ago!

In a few months or so, I will definitely come back as by then my job will have closed, and I will have gotten everything in line, or at least enough that I can play! If not, I will just have to wait a bit longer, but in the end, those who leave always find themselves drifting back, thus so shall I!
    For now, I'll stick around on the forums, but I won't be able to be on the servers much if it all for the time being...

I'm really gonna miss you guys!

TL;DR: College, work, and life were all like:

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Finn

Finn Human VIP

You will be missed, come back soon ya hear? P.S. You win the farewells, 10/10 for perfect tl;dr.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

See ya Pentrion. It was good to moderate with you for your last day for that small instance.

Edit: dat name fail doe. I went from Pentrion to Finn. What the hell.... XD

Sorry Finn

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Wat.

Edit: All good x)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Pent, I will miss you and our nonsensical babbles that lead us to running around murdering the server and asking everyone for house keeping... You ser are an idiot and I loved you for it, come back soon okay because there's no one else that can fill the house keeping job you just left open. Good luck sorting you life out bud, it's a jungle out there (Randy Newman <3).

• Like Like x 1
  6. dey alwis cum bek

7. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You need to read, haha.

So long Pent!

8. ZeRo

oh.... lol that's what I get for skimming through the page.

9. ZeRo

Sorry Finn. I made a mistake. :(

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Bai

11. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

See ya Pentrion!
    I never really played with you, but I enjoyed our occasional conversations in the Shoutbox, take care and good luck friend ;)

12. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

See ya around, Pentrion.
    It was a blast moderating with you. :)

13. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Don't leave us! :cry: :unsure::(

14. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Darn. That was too quick. So long! I enjoyed my time with you. Hope to see you return.

15. Predated

Predated VIP

For you bae

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

So long and farewell.

17. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Pentrion........See you on the flip side. I remember teaching you how to mess up :D and to join the noble rebellion. You better keep that promise to stay around, or I will find you. <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

See yah and farewell.

19. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Take care dude.

20. The Triforce

The Triforce Banned

Good luck with school!