Approved Snake's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Snake, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snake

Snake New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Snake
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:102098078
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because the ban was stupid, and wasn't even ghosting. I was a T and noticed one of my T buddies was afk. He'd been afk for a while now, so I decided to pm the moderator Patronous Penguin that he was a T, and that he was also afk. The T buddy was MrUnknown, and he had come back a while after I pm'd Penguin.

I told Unknown what I had done, and he proceeded to mock me and said "enjoy the ban for ghosting!". Now, I've noticed that Unknown isn't really "accepted" in the server by a bunch of players, and I can tell why. His attitude was pretty rude and I actually liked him before he showed his true colors. Whatever, this isn't a report on him, it's my ban appeal for "ghosting".

Anyways. That wasn't ghosting. At all. It seemed like Unknown wasn't gonna come back, and I personally didn't feel like waiting 10 or 15 minutes for him to come back, hence why I pm'd the mod. You see, Unknown had been doing this the entire time I was in the server. He would be gone for a couple of rounds as far as I could tell, and this isn't the first time he's done it. I've been playing Serious TTT ever since I got into Gmod, and I've seen Unknown do that a bunch of times.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

3. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

I have seen this. I'll get my Evidence ready.

4. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

Hey @Snake I've ban you for Ghosting as you see.
    upload_2017-9-20_17-45-6.png

upload_2017-9-20_17-45-43.png SPOILER]
    As you see in the second one, he came back a few seconds after sending that message..

But after talking to staff members, I will be unbanning you. My mistakes. I'm still a new mod.

Appeal: Complete.
    Thread: Locked.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.