Denied Slyncx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Slyncx, Dec 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slyncx

Slyncx New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Slyncx CRS.GG
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I reported someone for ghosting because he told me in one round who the T was then I was placed into a chat box and I tried to explain how he was ghosting then I was banned for 4 weeks even though I made an attempt to not ghost and the person who was ghosting to me was not banned only I was, I am outraged since this is my favorite TTT server and I have been playing gmod for many years on this server.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My evidence of innocence is that I was not ghosting.​

2. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

You were banned by @Wubby for Ghosting 1st. For future reference, this is your actual SteamID: STEAM_0:0:181764373.

Please be patient while they gather their evidence.

3. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

I will pop in here and say I was the one that gave the go ahead for the ban after wubby approached me with his evidence. I’ll wait for him to post it before going into any further detail

4. wubby

wubby balls Administrator VIP Bronze

Hey Slyncx!

You were banned for ghosting, after getting discretion from RyanHighman.

In a report you mentioned that you were apart of ghosting here

In an earlier report, you killed Shrek for passing unids in the front of the house in NipperHouse, where there was no way you saw him pass them. (Video)

You admitted to talking with a player (that you are friends with on steam) via discord about crucial, and game changing information. You didn't bother contacting staff, but decided to let it go until HE reported you.

I sent everything to RyanHighman, giving me the discretion to ban you for ghosting, after you admitted it.

I will leave this open, and have @Ryan Hig-won add his part.

5. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

I gave the go ahead for this ban because you killed your friend after they told you info in a discord call. This is still ghosting. Killing for info obtained through 3rd party means. If they were ghosting to you and you didnt want to be a part of that, you could have left the call, or told the staff online that he was ghosting. I would like to see your response to this, however.

6. wubby

wubby balls Administrator VIP Bronze

Closing this report. We take ghosting very seriously. Please contact me on discord if you have any other questions, cole#0063.

Thread Closed.

Have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.