Slur removal rule discussion

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by My Dime Is Up, Jun 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

yeah the one with race car boy was kinda :mooning:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

Not even the first time it happened.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Juissie Smollett V2, when racism is so bad in the USA you need to fabricate it.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
  4. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

@SquidgyBoat what did I say that you disliked? The FBI found the "noose" to just be the rope pull on the garage door... that had been there at least a year prior...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Committing a hate crime - Federal offense
    Staging a hate crime - Smollett
    Hastily assuming a hate crime - Reported by someone from Bubba's crew to Bubba's crew chief to Bubba himself to a Nascar official to the FBI (Seems like a very well put together chain of command from a business perspect to report to if you ask me)

But you know, you can consider this to be Smollett V2 so you can just fabricate that a hate crime was staged rather than a hate crime was assumed and investigated only to result in nothing found regarding a hate crime because waiting on facts means nothing and even when facts are presented the preconceived notions you're still ignorantly having are just flat out wrong. The only investigation on going in the situation is why was by a clearly defined noose in the garage even for just a garage opener rope with said noose rope.

If it turns out that this was somehow a year long ploy from Bubba then yea we're in Smollett V2 territory with something that was even more premeditated but given the FBI's report that it had clear footage of the garage available for when the noose was discovered to start existing in the garage from whoever tied it and then the person who tied it was formerly apart of let's say Bubba's crew then yea there's going to be red flags popping up. We're not at that stage yet that anyone who is calling this Smollett V2 would love to be on.

So at the bare minimum you can say that Nascar or Bubba Wallace's team may have jumped the gun on describing the situation as a hate crime at the very worse given that the recent changes, protests for the confederate flag, and discourse in the country coincided with a promptly found noose in a recently assigned garage it's not the craziest conclusion to jump to, but still was hasty. Far from what Smollett did. Unless you just want to call this Juissie Smolett with a different flavor then yea sure be my guest just realize the situations are entirely different and if any shade is gonna be cast it'd be at human judgement which we all have flawed sense of rather than Bubba himself which in his situation and as the crew realized his situation as well again was an appropriate conclusion, but again hasty, one to come to.

https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/...last-fall-bubba-wallace-not-victim-hate-crime If you hate PhillyD like any normal person hates Crowder or other guy here's your quotes for you instead.

Honestly the people who have a brain know exactly where to logically put themselves. Those who don't are just contrarians for the hell of it. Nothing more really needs to be said here go call apples oranges for all I care about.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Why isn't this in general discussion because the hard r was removed from deathrun too

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/24/us/oregon-county-people-of-color-mask-trnd/index.html

Nevermind, USA is racist.

[​IMG]

You mean the noose that was in his garage since at least 2017? Yeah I wonder if it was a fabrication...

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. CorallocinB

Cool it for a second and just really take a step back.

"although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week."

If you didn't care to watch PhillyD, easily grabbed from ESPN.

The garages aren't permanently assigned to drivers over the course of several years. He didn't occupy that garage since 2017 based on the report. He didn't even know he'd be there within the last 2 weeks. It was discovered that it was in fact the only garage that had a noose for its garage door ropes. So it just seems like yes you could say it was a backup rope made by someone a year ago. However and again something that would've been stated in the report otherwise, if Bubba did it himself at some point or one of his crew did that and placed it only to have it be found 1 year later then yes we are in Smollett territory.

But we're not in Smollett territory, yet. Hopefully will not be with this situation. This is just playing into pure speculation for the hell of it and running around the conspiracy theory dueling arena trying to play internet police for the FBI themselves.

You could say "Well he didn't have to make it seem like a hate crime" which you're right as I said it was a hasty conclusion, however to compare him to Smollett is again disingenuous to this situation vs. what Smollett did.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

You're doing gold-medal olypmic gymnastics. You know very well the narrative that the media was pushing with this. They both knew exactly what they were doing

10. CorallocinB

You're doing quite the same for the entire situation regarding systemic racism.

I'm just presenting the facts as they are rather than spreading opinion pieces. It's far from gold-medal olympic gymnastics which is just deflecting that you can't say for a fact until the investigation is concluded that the noose was prepared by Bubba or his team to stage a hate crime which would then equate to a Smollett-esque issue.

[​IMG]

Feel free to read even though I don't think you will.

Your Smollett fantasy can still become reality after this investigation is done. "Phelps said NASCAR would continue its investigation as to why a rope was fashioned into a noose, regardless of when it was done."

Depending on how that turns out will determine if this is in fact a Smollett V2 or a nothing burger. Given what the FBI released so far this seems like a nothing burger. But hey continue to blindly use this as a reason as to why racism doesn't exist and that black people are just fabricating it for attention because that seems like a really well rounded argument to stand behind in 2020.

I don't think I can be any more clear at which point it's just a waste of time to continue on not because I can't disprove anything you put out, but rather you'll never change your mindset whether it is to troll or just be stubborn and again ignore the facts laid out by investigators. You'll deflect it with some nonsensical sentence similar to what you just said and we'll both move on with our lives again being none the wiser.

I will say specifically regarding the media, just fuck them. I don't care about them. They're just awful. Couldn't care less they want big headlines, views, money. They'll spin a story to be an actual hate crime rather than state an investigation in a potential hate crime. Don't have to tell me that anymore really don't care.

Regarding Bubba specifically, Nascar sent the hate crime investigation request. They could've sent other investigations if they felt the need to. They wanted to be thorough and they got the info they needed.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

No, there really is no evidence for systemic racism. My implication here is that the "noose" is a garage door pull handle, and Bubba exploited the current racial tensions for personal gain, and media ate it up (likely knowing it was fake) to push their narrative of racism in the USA.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. CorallocinB

Yea yea yea i get it you're just really into posting that one video as the end all be all for systemic racism whatever man. It's determined by the people not by one suave speaking man who'll say it doesn't exist.

It's just a noose, no need to say 'noose', it was fully described multiple times with no pussyfooting it was just a noose knot. As for exploiting current racial tensions for personal gain this is exactly why I described the situation as the following

Which again when you're directly apart of something big tends to happen that changes one's 'culture' or way of life you'd expect a target on your back. Very clearly seen from the fact that a mass of cars protesting Nascar with confederate flags doing their thing. Which again next thing to follow is those really into their 5 year confederacy tied directly to racism just amplifies that target on his back especially in the current social climate. Given that HIS TEAM found the noose and knowing the implications of his actions and the current climate it was HIS TEAM that started escalating the issue. It's better suited to consider this situation one that had appropriate issues to bring up, but was later proven untrue with thorough investigating. Again in a garage he had no knowledge of being assigned to any point prior to learning about the noose, one of his crew members knowing that target on his back brought it up to the chain of command all the way to the FBI not directly from Bubba himself to investigate it knowing that he had that target.

Also again fuck the media really don't care how they handled it they're well beyond help. They definitely would be the ones who took this significantly further than Bubba intended (unless it was an actual hate crime). I'm more so directing this about how people are specifically calling Bubba Smollett V2 without more information and the only information they'll refer to is a 3 year old video of not even Bubba but of the garage having that noose rope pull as if it's something very clearly known in the community. Anything ignoring or overreaching what the investigation has currently found is pure speculation or extreme cynicism. It's fair to have that picture of the noose rope in the back of your mind as the investigation concludes, but to use it as the only piece of evidence that this was something that was staged at his point right now before the investigation is over is extremely flimsy and really stupid to defend and it's just something that people on the internet love to do they just get out in front of things to be able to say "damn look I was right at this point look at me."

No need to heavily cloud the facts with cynicism it's so obnoxious and dishonest just be patient with the investigation then you can rub it in all of our faces if it was in fact staged or we again all move on from the nothing burger except we just hate the media a little bit more now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

The investigation is already over, there was no hate crime or noose. Putting his team into it just makes it more dishonest if anything.

I say there is no systemic racism not because "suave man said so" like you ignorantly think, but because there is 0 (zero) evidence of it.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. CorallocinB

Again read below this sentence because you didn't watch PhillyD or go into the ESPN article or read this part I posted earlier.

"Phelps said NASCAR would continue its investigation as to why a rope was fashioned into a noose, regardless of when it was done." <---- The literal only chance left for this to be a Smollett V2. The FBI investigation concluded, Nascar is doing their own. The entire investigation hasn't concluded, only a part of it. This will likely determine who made the noose to start with, why the garage has a noose rope for the garage, and whatever else. The exact part of the investigation you need to have this be a Smollett V2. And even if the noose was unintentionally made to be that for the rope, well overall this was not a Smollett V2 then and arguing for it to be like that is just really stupid. You can say the media wanted that, sure. Bubba or his team didn't do this intentionally because you know isn't it nice to make sure that you aren't trying to be killed by some racist? I think that's something worth worrying about that it'd be investigated but hey racism systematic or otherwise just doesn't exist which plays into that cynicism of yours.

The rabbit hole of systematic racism was already entered months ago with you and Roz and it'll be impossible convince otherwise you're just vehemently set on that nothing my 'ignorant' self can say will change that. There's a lot of info out there and if you wanna cherry pick it be my guest it doesn't exist to you and never will congrats. Full picture rather than favorable pictures is what you both need and will never seek which is fine. Ignorance is bliss and a systematic racistless world is one of bliss for sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

"Theres a lot of info"
    Prehaps point some of it out?

16. CorallocinB

Did before in the past, changed nothing, clearly didn't care about it so why care about it now when you'll want this to become a topic that has ultimately diverged from the original point of the thread. So why do the same song and dance now when it'll result in the same outcome of you not even considering a change in mind.

As far as I'm concerned given that you didn't even comment on the Bubba stuff I pointed out for the umpteenth time, you have your intentions with that post of yours and I think frankly we're done here.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

can we jus be happy slurs are now banned and we're doing our part against racism? k thanks

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

You are intellectually bankrupt at best.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  19. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

im gonna say the n-word

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Fugo

Fugo Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.