Denied SlumpedKai's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SlumpedKai, Sep 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    SlumpedKai
    Your Steam ID:
    SlumpedKai
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hey admins ive seem thave been banned for "mass RDM" my ass ive been mass rdming ive only killed a guy who was told by 10+ people to stop doing it and he kept doing it so i killed him and he just been reporting me and then out of left feild some dude joins and starts rdming me and same with the gui rdmed he rdmed me BUT since im not a massive bitch i didnt report him for the 3-4 times he and his possible friend killed me and some how i get banned but he dosnt so does only shit thats reported get taken seriously like what type of shit dude invisible crimes are crimes to. Also you know who you are Admin bit racist if i do say so myself man thats not cool man. great job man helping this community get better man​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i mean shit we did say not to do it and he kept doing it but when i kill him he report me. he and his possible accomplice kill me i don't report because as i said im not a MASSIVE BITCH. Thank you for reading have a good day. But you, Yeah you, you know who you are​

2. Zareaper

Zareaper Lord of the underworld VIP

i have seen this and im already gathering evidence
    for future references your steam id is STEAM_0:0:140078302

3. why would i need my steam id

4. Zareaper

Zareaper Lord of the underworld VIP

Ok so I banned you for your fourth rdm offense which is the same as mass rdm
    evidence.png
    2nd rdm.png
    20200928032445_1.jpg
    20200928034008_1.jpg

The ban is local and you'll be able to play on other servers
    but regarding the appeal I'm going to have to deny it

Next time if you feel youve been rdmed do report it

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.