Denied SlumpedKai's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SlumpedKai, Sep 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    SlumpedKai
    Your Steam ID:
    SlumpedKai
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i got banned for a spray that im pretty sure was not that bad.

i.imgur.com/lcEBulo.jpg
    thats the link to the photo​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i was not aware that this type of spray was that bad as for me getting banned​

2. LBPotatoes

LBPotatoes That’s so crunchy VIP

Tagging @Scooter to handle

Also for future reference your steamid is STEAM_0:0:140078302

3. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Also the link you posted is the SGM default spray. Please dont post the spray you were using in here unless you clear it with an Admin.

4. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

Hello @SlumpedKai when I got on I noticed you sprayed "if an admin needs to see it I will link it in discord" which under are rules is considered sexualizes animals and can be considered Disturbing Content you were already warned once by @degolfer222 spraying a pic that was too suggestive "if an admin needs to see it I will link it in discord". Since you were already warned by @degolfer222 for a "suggestive spray" I banned you for "Disturbing spray" 2 weeks next time slump if you are going to spray something suggestive please contact any staff member to see if it is ok.
    warning slump.png
    also, you were banned on Vanilla 2 not east

as of now, I will wait for an admin to make a final decision

If any and admins need evidence plz contact me thru discord and leaving this open for admins

also @SlumpedKai your steam id is STEAM_0:0:140078302, if you want to further discuss this plz contact me thru discord at Scooter#5335

5. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

if you have any further questions please contact me on forums or discord Scooter#5335

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.