sliick, slayed someone more than 10 seconds into match

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Killamarshall, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

2. Killamarshall

not my picture, this picture was taken by who's magafe, and he is a witness

3. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Approved By Who's Magafe?

4. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

The person asked to be slain for accidentally killing a T the round *before*. Occaisionally, I like to take a few seconds to look into a situation further before making a decision i may possibly regret. I NEVER slay someone the same round they have commited their offense, but if i slay someone under 10 seconds into the round for something they did the previous round because i needed more time to look into the problem, i personally find nothing wrong with that. I already talked to angel about this and she finds no problem with it, but if a different admin feels this is not appropriate, i can stop.I still dont find anything wrong with it though.

Now about brandon and the T he killed. The problem was resolved between both of them.

5. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

As long as you don't take too long to slay someone for past round offenses I think taking the time to look into the problem in detail would be fine. I appreciate mods who take everything into account before slaying someone.

6. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Picture is not valid evidence.

Staff are allowed to mid-round slay if it's only a couple seconds into the round. Nothing more then 10 for sure. You claim it was more then 10, but you don't have a screenshot of the time of when it occurred(that'd be hard to get).

7. Magafe

Magafe Banned

i was asked to take a pic of the thing the rest of it was a bunch of errors i had.

8. Snak

Snak Banned

Seems fine to me, the guy asked to be slayed for something he did so obviously its ok if few seconds into the round. I think this is just a sad attempt at trying to discredit someone out of anger

9. Killamarshall

Anger of what snak? I have no reason to be angry with sliick, as i said other players asked me if this was ok, please do not throw me under the bus when you have no idea who i am or anything about me, thank you :)

10. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

What Slicck did was acceptable. Topic will be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.