Slays bug

Discussion in 'Bug Report' started by SpookyMe, Jan 3, 2017.

1. SpookyMe

SpookyMe VIP

So, You get slayed twice for some rdm. Then you are excited and wait for the slay. Then the round starts, but... you're not dead? So the problem is that you don't get slayed for the 2nd slay. This is not much of an issue, because you get away with 1 slay. But it's an issue when you think you're clear to leave because you didn't get slayed. ( you served them, or that's what you think)

Example:

You get slayed 2 or 3 times. Then you know, go afk do something irl. Then you get back and see that the slays are *puff* gone ( altough they are actually not). Then you (for example) need to go to the new 70s disco that just opened. Then you leave. Then, what the mods see is that you left with unserved slays = ban.

[​IMG]

So this got me banned some time ago. Then i argued that i served all my slays, Because i was alive and had no slays left. But staff see that you have slays left. And you left = ban.

Notes :

• This has only happened when you have 2 or more slays ( i had 3 )
    • The slays were added separately
    • The first slay works fine, it's the 2nd that doesn't

This also happened today for the second time. Which is why i'm reporting this.

@Qaaap Was a witness to this C;

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Verified

Verified Rückkehrunruhe VIP Silver

Thanks for the specific information. We'll look into what could be causing this.

3. Qaaap

Qaaap 404 User not found. VIP

Yes indeed, I clicked on the button: 2 slays. it just said: that I added 1 slay to a person who already has a slay. Then the person who I slain messaged me saying: Where is the second slay.
    So it sometimes does not double slay even if you put the slay on them...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Verified

Verified Rückkehrunruhe VIP Silver

I've found and confirmed the source of this bug, and the fix should be live on the servers soon. Thank you!

• Like Like x 3