Approved Slap's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Slap, Sep 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:
    Slap
    Explain the case:
    Yep, Pizza, @Opalium I apologize.​
    Related Evidence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

@Opalium banned you for posting that pizza image on the shoutbox. Please wait for him to respond.

3. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey @Slap.

You already know how I handle appeals. So I'll go straight to the point here as well.

In all honesty: why? Why are you doing this? Why do you keep getting in trouble time after time? These incidents don't give either side anything but something to hold a grudge for.
    You know me, I really don't believe in such punishments. I rarely give them. So why bring it there?

Let's hear you out.

4. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

In all honesty, I don't know why I did it past the first time, I was just being stupid and thought it was funny, and that was a mistake. I am very sorry for ever posting the image in the first place, and continuing it. I miss being able to come to SB when i'm bored and be able to talk to people and have casual conversation. I can gurantee that I won't put images like that ever again in SB although trust in me might be gone by now. I could add more words but I think you get my point, it's up to you of you want to give me another chance. Thanks

5. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Alright. I think we can both agree on this, then. I'm going to unban you, but please - let's not get into such things again. Neither of us want this. And I don't think the next time around it'll be easy to convince us again.

Appeal accepted.

Take care, and stay safe.
    ~Opalium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.