Denied Slap's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Slap, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    slaP
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65771813
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I rdmed 2 people but it was considered mass RDM 3+ I killed 3 people in the round but the 3rd was due to t baiting, shooting near other players, running around shooting so me being in the means of that being a traiterous act I killed him, but after did not serve 3 slays but a 24 hour ban, this should be a 3 slay not 24 hour ban due to 2 rdms, not 1. This ban was done by NeverEnding
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

You were banned by @NeverEnding for Mass RDM X3. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Hi there Slap,

I've banned you for mass rdm X3 for the following reason

Exhibit 1.
    upload_2017-2-27_6-23-25.png

upload_2017-2-27_6-24-24.png

upload_2017-2-27_6-25-3.png

I'll now explain my exhibit to let you know why It's justified to ban you for Mass rdm x3

First, on h3llflush report, At first it wasn't clear if it was a t-bait or not, but after reviewing the deathscene, he did not shoot towards anyone, so that will be a valid report. hence the slay

Second and Third are very straightforward. you have propkilled 2 innocents with a prop. and gave a very straightforward response saying it was the prop.

By you propkilling the second and third person for reason. there will be a need for 2 slays.

But since you've gained up to 3 slays in a single round (3rd rdm). I've to follow protocol to ban you for mass rdm x3

Below is a video of all the deathscene related to the report. including the one on h3llflush.

With that being said. seeing that you propkilled 2 innocent for no reason and it consitutes to the ban. I will be DENYING this appeal.

Appeal:
    Denied.
    Thread: Closed.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.