Skryim is so bad why am I addicted

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Coinston, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

I got Skyrim like 3 weeks ago and within the first 3 days I found my favorite glitch, this game is so stupid why do I keep coming back

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

the combat is really WHACK, other than stealing everything there is to steal in every city i don't really enjoy this game either

3. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

For me it's just all the cool shit that's hidden (or not so hidden) in the game. The combat/levelling/magic systems are pretty garbage, but it's just so fun to find a new spell/shout or weapon or item that's super useful and maybe a little bit OP.

That and the fact that it makes you feel like a god

4. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

One of the best things to do with skyrim is to download as many mods as humanely possible from nexxus, and then pray they all work together. Start a new save, and boom, now instead of dragons youre killing thomas the tank engine, with a tiny workshop hammer.

5. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

I do the opposite of this actually. I slowly add a new mod every once in a while, until the world has slowly morphed to be unrecognizable

6. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

I've never played skyrim

7. Bruno

Bruno In time all things are possible VIP Bronze

I actually enjoyed and finished Skyrim multiple times without mods :coffee:

The only thing that i can complain i guess is their Difficulty settings, its either too easy or too hard.