Skins for real money

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Dragunova, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

If possible, implementing a shop thats simmiliar to rank shop, where you can pay real money for skins would be both beneficial to the:
    Players ( as they would get the option to look at beautiful skins, and maybe even contribute to making them)
    Server ( they would get the money from the shop, and the appriciation of the older player base for giving them something that they can enjoy while playing)

This could introduce really cool skins for tons of weapons, and if you would make a contest for the best weapon skin or something, noone of the server staff would have to even touch skin maker :)
    Only effort would be creating the shop, but it could probably be introduced into the existing one.

Really hoping for some nice awp skins :p

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

this won't happen

paid skins and stuff like that are a nogo

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

Why though? It would boost the server economy and provide new stuff for the community.
    I see it as a win for everyone.
    We already have skins for weapons like Pumpking Awp or golden ak.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

It starts with paid skins. Then it's an inventory and trading system. Then we get loot boxes. After that who tf knows man because I won't be here.
    Serious TTT ain't about this. It's about TTT, not chasing rare cosmetic items.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Cash

literally this

also pretty sure Highwon stated he's against in-game paid skins for the most part (aside from the possibility of old Golden skins which went nowhere awhile back)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Cash

[​IMG]
    As I said, awhile back but probably the same stance

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

We don't need more fortnite kid's parents complaing to SGM about "My kid won't quit spending money on these goddamned skins because of my parenting skills!"
    +1 though

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Indy226

Why does it need to escalate to that point?

9. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

No

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

I remember in another thread there was a addon that allowed you to use skins on your guns which worked on sgm

11. Dodley27

I have it downloaded so all my guns look like csgo guns but I can't seem to find the thread

12. Dodley27

13. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I would not be comfortable selling individual skins for real money. Like @Humancowcakes ❀ pointed out, I am open to the idea of selling skin packs for real money. Especially now that our sales are at an all time low. This would help bring more income to the community to ensure its longevity. The first skin pack would be the golden guns however they would not be the original golden guns since those are limited but a variation (think SL8 that is gold with a red magazine) so you can tell the difference.

What do you guys think would be a fair price for a skin pack of 10 weapon skins?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

wont 10 skins be a bit too much? I would say imo 10skins for 15 or 20$

15. Indy226

Somewhere between $5 - $15 but I guess it depends on how much is offered and what's offered.

16. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

Well either way, im happy if i get to have new awp skins :p