Answered Skins appearing as errors.

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by rattacatt™, Apr 13, 2019.

1. I have asked sticky bandit with help and he tried his best but couldn't fix this. I have tried completely unsubscribing and resubscribing to help with it, and it hasn't worked. It's not CSS or the maps that are errors, just the skins. Help would be much appreciated!

2. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

Did you unsubscibe from SGM’s content packs or every skin manually?

3. just the content packs, I don’t have any of the skins downloaded

4. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

I had problems with those last month or so, the thing that got it to work was surprisingly closing and reopening the game, though I did also unsubscribe from all of the workshop ones on content.seriousgmod.com and then resubscribe to them one by one while seeing them being installed at the bottom when I still had gmod open.

Additionally to the 4 addons found on that link, Highwon has made a 5th one(<link>) for Vanilla, though maybe that is for if you only play Vanilla and it's already included in the other 4? I do not know, and I have it installed anyways.

If you have already done this, please tell us what you have already tried so we have a better idea.

5. I'll try what you did, thanks!

And what I did to fix it was unpack the .gma files of the 4 packs using gmad so that G-Mod would recognize it, then I removed a whole bunch of files that I wasn't using, then I directly took the contents of the 4 packs and put it into my download folder, and none of those worked. Props to Sticky Bandit for trying to help me though, atleast.

6. That worked! thank you III!