Denied sketchie69's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by sketchie69, Nov 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sketchie69

sketchie69 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sketch69
    Your Steam ID:
    mr_barfinrainbows
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I regretfully said the n-word once after someone told me "if we all say the n-word at the same time they cant ban all of us and got kicked for it, understandably. Then I came back and told the admin ROY that it would not happen again, and it did not, but I believe he mistook someone else for me and gave me a ban. It's only 24 hours so I can wait it out but id rather not as this is my favorite, most beloved server. Please lift asap if possible.
    Much Love,
    Sketchie <3​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Sadly I do not know how to clip or I would have...​

2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

You were banned by @roy. Please give them time to respond.

3. roy

roy is MOST DEFINITELY a ship VIP Silver

Hey sketchie,

You most certainly were the one who said it, you even realized you messed up as in this clip you mention "I think roy's still alive" (protip: I wasn't).

Clip: https://streamable.com/wi2wl8

I don't really feel like your instances of slurs were malicious or over the top, but we give a kick and a warning and that should be more than enough to get you to knock it off.

If you can assure me you understand the rules surrounding slurs and will knock it off moving forward, I'll go ahead and unban you. It's worth noting the ban will not be voided, so subsequent offenses will mean a more lengthy ban.

4. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

I’ll also drop in here that I warned you for slurs earlier today. Like Roy said, none of it was targeted at anyone, nor was it said with any obvious malicious intent, but the fact still remains that you were warned before about using slurs.

While my instance with you isn’t directly related to your ban, I felt it to be possibly relevant to Roy’s decision of whether or not to accept this appeal

5. roy

roy is MOST DEFINITELY a ship VIP Silver

Given the information from Ryan above and the fact that it’s only a one day ban localized to vanilla only, I’m going to deny this appeal.

Feel free to play on any of our other servers in the meantime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.