sir lemoncakes

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Lucaspajger, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucaspajger

Lucaspajger New Member

sir lemoncakes has banned me for ghostin. he banned me for ghosting because i killed him he was a t. so he used the excuse that i was in a skype call and ghosting so he banned me cause he couldnt take dieing. it was not stated in the rules that skype was ghosting. even though i was in a call i never said who was a traitor if i was. plus the round that me and my friend got banned in we were both innocents. he was just an over all a bad mod he would only do the things he liked and never asked people what happened or asked people if they needed help

2. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

I banned you for ghosting because you had consistantly killed T's with no evidence and were found to be in a skype call. Saying that you promise you did not divulge any T names is contrary to the evidence and not admisable. Sorry the ban stays.

3. Lucaspajger

Lucaspajger New Member

I never killed a t without evidence so you just banned me because I killed you fare and square

4. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Simply isn't true. There were complaints about you from other players and your actions bespoke foreknowlege.

5. Lucaspajger

Lucaspajger New Member

The only complaint I got was from you. Until you show me complaints from other people, y ou know are just randomly banning. Show me evidence

6. Thanks4TheFish

Thanks4TheFish (Fish) Banned

Youre aware you just admited to ghosting? ghosting is when your in the game with another player skype muble etc

7. Lucaspajger

Lucaspajger New Member

show me where in the rules it says that,thank you

8. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

It's literally the definition of ghosting.

9. Lucaspajger

Lucaspajger New Member

so the definition of ghosting is not allowed talking on skype, or talking at all?

10. Thanks4TheFish

skype muble google hangouts etc

11. Lucaspajger

Lucaspajger New Member

so if i play garrys mod and talk to my mom on skype, im ghosting?

12. Thanks4TheFish

in game players no, out of game we dont care.

13. Detector

Detector Regular Member

You are allowed to talk to people on skype, you may not divulge any information about the game, especially who is and isn't a traitor while you are dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.