Sir Lemoncakes harrassment.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by LuckyDuck, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Member

Name of Staff/Player: Sir Lemoncakes

Server: West 2

Time of Occurrence: 5:35 PST
    Reason For Report: After i said everyone in the pool is gunna get electricuted, and he died then i died from getting shot. He kept calling me a "fucking idiot" "that i didnt understand the basics of it doesnt fucking matter if we lose the game" "that i take the game too seriously by saying (u are all gunna get electricuted)"

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: I beleive Fever was in the spectator mic thing because he was saying this over the micm

2. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Wow. Anyway. He was sitting there calling us morons for hopping in the pool on community pool and getting ourselves electrocuted. I said that he couldn't understand the simple concept of not taking one round out of five in a serious fashion and playing for the enjoyment of the moment. He then insulted my intelligence which I returned about two fold. The simple fact that he initiated the insulting excuses this from any form of harassment at all, and to be sure, he never once requested that I cease my "rebuttal".

3. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Member

i can guarentee i did not start any of this "harrassment" towards you because while u were ranting on me i didnt say a word. i never ever called u morons. i simply said " you are all gunna get electricuted" and i never did say anything about your intelligence because as i said while u wer ranting i was sitting there soaking it up for this report.

4. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Does any side of this argument have any evidence? Screenshots? Videos?

5. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Member

6. Sir Lemoncakes

Not in the slightest.

7. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Member

I just sent my evidence... wheres urs on mine? there is none because i never said anything towards you man. I'm sorry you had to lie about this. I just don't like being harrassed so i report it.

8. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Member

9. Sir Lemoncakes

Right. The first screen shows nothing. The second shows a fairly polite message. Neither is any form of evidence.

10. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

All your screenshot states is you asking him if he's calling you a "fucking idiot". Anyone can ask anyone else if they're calling them that. Where's your proof he said that?

And either way, that's not severe enough to warrant extra action outside of a gag to simply make you happy.

Based on your track record LuckyDuck, I'm more inclined to believe Sir Lemoncakes.

11. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Member

Wow... I know for a fact i did never say anything about his intelligence, did not call him a moron. and did not say anything mean towards him at all.

12. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

If there was actual harrassment, you would have plenty more evidence

13. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Member

gotta love it when u try ur hardest and u use all ur facts against them. then when they make up a fake story and have no evidence or anything they get more credits.

14. Sir Lemoncakes

If you had any form of evidence at all then I would take a gag. Seriously.

15. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This was your report and what I am actually looking for is evidence supporting the fact that Sir Lemoncakes harassed you. Based off of the evidence which you provided, there was no harassment.

16. Switchey

Switchey Active Member

This topic seems to be getting out of hand... there was no harassment on Lemons part. Sure there may have been a confrontation but that is in no way harassment. Stating your opinion such as Lemon did was an opinion I shared. It was just a fun "pool party" and there wasnt a need to get worked up about it. Just wanted to put my two sense in.

-Switchey

17. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

We're still waiting on evidence, if you cannot provide any evidence or have Fever to testify than we have to close this report.

Lemoncakes is innocent until you provide proof to prove that he was harassing you.

18. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Member

It was over mic

19. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Member

Now yellowsnow is fake crying "imitating" me saying "stop harrassing me" " it hurts soo much" while fake crying into the mic trying to make fun of me

20. Sir Lemoncakes

What? My lord man...It was Yellow Snow and I joking together. And I wasn't the one fake crying. That was yellow. Wait imitating? Imitating what?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.