Approved Sir Hymen Buster's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ADϟHD, Jan 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ADϟHD

ADϟHD VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sir Hymen Buster
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:66039272
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Your In Game Nickname: Sir Hymen Buster

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66039272
    Which Server: East
    Why you should be unbanned:

1. I have no idea why I was banned. It says a 5 day ban so I assume rdm and leave.

2. I did not have a report on me or a slay when I left last night.

3. My record is clean (0 bans including karma bans on record); proving if I did have a slay, I am serving it.

4. I was slain once last night and it was early on when I was playing aka served.

5. Jabba the Slut was the one who slayed me last night and can attest that I served it. In fact, Jabba was on majority of the time I was playing.

6. Again, this is irritating that you ban someone for rdm and leave when they had no report or slay on them when they left.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Clean record for over 3 years; been a member longer than most of the mods and admins. This was not a case of rdm and leave. Especially, when I did not have a report against me or a slay when I left. I have a clean history of clearly serving their slays since I have never been banned in over three years. This likely means a report was created after I left without proper defense.

@Noctorious I believe is the one who banned me.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  2. Prisma

Prisma That one person who doesn't do a thing. VIP Bronze

Tagging @Noctorious who banned you for RDM and Leave 1st Offense

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Hello, I am not home right now. I will get to this when I am home. From what I can remember, you left during round so you were not able to be reported before you left

4. ADϟHD

ADϟHD VIP

I will let this play out and see the evidence, but hearing the above does not seem just or handled correctly. I am not a moderator or an admin so I will not pretend to know the policy. However, a report was created on me after I left. Therefore, I was already not able to give my defense against the rdm. Fine, I return I have a slay on me and I will serve it, clearly by my record. Instead, a report without my response, a slay, and a ban were handed out without me even being there. It's not rdm and leave, when the slay was not handed out until after I left and it definitely is not justified when only hearing one side of the story.

I will wait for Noctorious to respond but this already was handed wrong in my eyes. RDM and leave is handed out to someone who intentionally leaves during the round of which they are slain, not when they are reported after they have already left for the night.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  5. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Did you leave immediately after dying, or was it a little longer than that? I know that players who immediately leave after RDMing usually get banned for RDM & Leave, so maybe it was that.

6. Noctorious

Okay, I have found my evidence. Due to part of it being video it will take overnight for me to upload. But I can provide you now with what I have in screenshots.

The reason you weren't able to be reported was because you prop killed a player and the damage was given to "the world". The player then reported me and asked me to look into the deathscene. The screenshot was taken immediately after my death during that round.
    [​IMG]

As you can see in the chat logs, you had already left the game, during the round that the incident took place. About 40 seconds after you had killed him.

Judging by the deathscene, which i will include later, it was shown that you had thrown a chair and caused the player's death. There was no obvious reason for you to have killed the player, he was not shooting he was just standing in a corner, and so I deemed it RDM. Because you had RDM'd and then left you were issued a ban for rdm and leave. That is what the protocol is. The protocol of adding slays to steam ID is for when people rdm and leave when there are no staff on the server, so they don't have to wait for the report to expire in 2 maps or for a staff member to come on.

If you are aware of the prop kill and accept it as I have stated, we can continue the discussion with the question of why you prop killed him and then left the server; and I will edit in the video tomorrow. If you want to wait for my video to upload because you do not believe it happened, or desire to see more evidence before continuing, then we will have to pick this up tomorrow when the video has had time to upload.

7. ADϟHD

ADϟHD VIP

Thank you for your evidence, Noctorious. I am not aware of the propkill but I will believe that I did it. If I am throwing a prop, it was to likely throw at someone and I will accept the rdm. I do not recall killing someone at this time but I will accept it happened. My intentions were not to RDM and leave. My intentions are that I get up and start work at 4:30 AM and that I need to get to bed. If I was aware of the RDM or a report/ investigation into the matter I would have stayed.

If possible I would like to reach a compromise of me serving the slay instead of being banned for five days. I have a clean record, I have always served my slays when they are brought to my intention, and my record shows that.

Thanks,

Hymen

8. Noctorious

Thank you for your response.

Because I believe your intentions weren't malicious I will accept this appeal and unban you. You will be unbanned when I get back from the store.

Because your attitude in this appeal was phenomenal and your history is as well, I will also be voiding the ban, returning your record to a clean state.

9. Noctorious

You have been unbanned

Appeal: APPROVED
    Ban: VOIDED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.