Approved SinisterSpoon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by change my name, Aug 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:

Explain the case:
    So i was banned for "ghosting" by Timo. 1st offense. Which i do kind of understand. I messaged timo saying "watch out he got a shotgun" followed by "but you already know that" whith a shrug. The thing is i only said this cus everyone knows the shotgun needs a fucking nerf and this guy was usin and abusin it. I didnt realise what i did was ghosting at all and have never thought that it was but in this situation i think i should have some slack atleast like timo already knew that he was using a shotgun because he saw the bullets and heard it. Doesnt that mean im just giving him info that he already knew? Meaning that it doesnt mean im ghosting. If so i should be unbanned right?. If not i guess i'll just have to wait out a 4 week accidental ban that i didnt even mean to commit, i mean you think i would seriously ghost to a mod on purpose? No of course i wouldnt im not stupid. All in all i think what i did was just an accident i mean it is my 1st offense i havent got history of these things clearly and i guess all i can say is im sorry :/

Edit:
    Here are some things i didnt adress in my first response. So if i did ghost which im kinda thinking i may have done unintentionally. The thing is when i msg'd timo saying "But you already knew that" I kinda realised what i had done. I got scared af but then thought but he already knew so it wasnt ghosting. I ended up forgetting about it and got banned. The thing is my brain was slow as all hell since i had just woken up :/ Like 10-15mins ago and i didnt have my coffee so ya know thats a big thing :p, I guess at this point im just making up excuses but what i'm trying to say here is that it was a complete accident. I always complain about shotguns and alot of people know this so when this guy was using it i just instantly typed hes using a shotgun not thinking wait timo is alive and i shouldnt be saying this. I havent ghosted in the past i guess this was just a one off thing and i am truely sorry. Hopefully we can resolve something here because all ive been doing is play on eu2 latley bc all the new people who just join servers to harrass are on eu1 .-.
    Related Evidence:
    Im sure timo has gathered the evidence already. Its just me saying he has a shotgun watch out. I suppose​

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Moved to TTT Ban Appeals. Tagging @Timo654 as well. Please wait for their response, thank you.

3. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

I've seen this and I'll respond when I can.

4. Tagging @Timo654. just to let you know i added a few things.

5. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

Hey.

So, I banned you for this message:
    [​IMG]

You told me which gun he has and then you told me to watch out. It was only us alive, but I didn't know that because not everyone was identified, though your "watch out" also gave out a lot of info. I talked with @andrewca79 and he agreed that it was indeed ghosting, because you told me to watch out.

However, as you're a regular and you seem to be sorry nor were you aware that this is ghosting, I'll reduce the ban to 2 weeks. Don't do this again.

In the meantime, you can try our other servers while you're banned from EU2.

Appeal accepted, ban reduced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.