Music Singing, my primary hobby :)

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Kearnzy, Aug 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

Hey guys, so lately I've really struggled to find anything on the forum that peaks my interest and I feel like I've failed to put myself out there for you guys and that you barely know me as a person and as a result of that I haven't gotten to know you bunch.

So yeah, here's something about me that some of you might know... I like to sing!
    My inspiration came from my father, he was an amazing singer even into his older days.
    The most amazing father I could have asked for, caring, charismatic, funny.
    He truly was a star in his own right.

Now that you know part of the reason I do what I do, here's my stuff!
    I haven't posted in about 3 years because I was living with a crazy witch, but I do songs over discord and I'm doing live events unpaid.

I'm interested to know if anyone else in the community has a nack for singing and I'd love to hear them so feel free to post your stuff here and let me know what you like and you don't like from my soundcloud, I'm open to all criticism and praise alike.

Lastly, I'm open to any questions you peeps may have so fire away!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Heard you singing at one of the Karaoke nights and your cover of Where did you sleep last night was amazing.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

Thank you man, I appreciate that so much. :) <3 We need to do another karaoke night.

• Like Like x 1