silent rounds

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Fiz, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Najm

Najm Feeling cute, might remove other eye later. VIP

I also think this would be beneficial since people would calm down emotionally as well during that round.

2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I am so torn on this. On one hand I'm like "yeah man this sounds like a great idea!" but on the other I worry that it wouldn't serve much practical usage because the people who want to spam can just continue to spam after the end of the round. Also I worry that new users may load into the game as the round starts and not be gagged, causing the moderator or admin to have to continue to gag people. That new user may also be super confused as to why they are being gagged, and may just leave because they think the mod or admin is abusing. Plus you run the risk of anyone who primarily uses their mic just up and leaving to a different server.

It isn't that I'm against the idea, I just don't know whether the pros outweigh the cons. I'll have to think more on this. For now all I gotta say is:

You want a silent round?
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Hongo

Hongo VIP

the silent rounds are ineffective to those who do not use mics (y)

4. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

this honestly sounds pretty stupid if you ask me

just mute them. why do we all need to suffer because you cant handle everyone talking?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Najm

Najm Feeling cute, might remove other eye later. VIP

If you want the majority ("we all" ) to not suffer, this should be your preferred solution

6. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Bitch don't tell me what my preferred solution should or should not be. I think it's a dumb idea and that we should not implement it.

• Dumb Dumb x 3