Silent Rebel's ban appeal (west)

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Silent Rebel, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Your In Game Nickname: Silent_Rebel
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72670717

Why should you be unbanned: I was wrongfully punished due to the karma ban system. I had some bad luck the day I was banned and rdm'd a few times, causing my karma to drop considerably. As my last rdm was being investigated by a mod, i was karma banned, which did not allow me to serve my slay rounds. I don't think this is fair, as I was forced to leave by the karma system, otherwise I would have stayed for my slays.
    Evidence of innocence: I'm not sure what evidence I have, can admins/mods check logs for karma bans and stuff like that? I was karma banned in the middle of dealing with the rdm report.

2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Just because you are a bro, and I wasn't there to see you get banned, I'm only going to say one thing. Please don't take this the wrong way.

ROFL.

Unban this man!

3. Silent Rebel

Unlucky circumstances I guess. When it banned me for 60 minutes, I was thinking, "Oh shit, I hope they don't consider that rdm and leave". I'd really like to be unbanned though, because I feel like the east server definitely is not serious. Every time I log onto east, people and mods are just messing around, rdming for fun.

4. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

I will see later when you were karma banned. It will be In your ban history. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

5. Silent Rebel

Thanks for the quick response.

6. Snak

Snak Banned

He was not karma banned. I banned him last night for rdming 2 innos as a Dectective and leaving

7. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Okay. I will still check the admin stats unless you'd like to snak.

8. Silent Rebel

Asty, i would like you to double check the stats. Snak is mistaken or lying, I was banned for 60 minutes PRIOR to being banned for 5 days. If i knew he would contest it, I would have gotten screenshots.

9. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Why did you RDM 2 innos as a detective?

10. Silent Rebel

Whenever I play, I kill ANYBODY who does a traitorous act (excluding detectives); I remember one of the innos clearly t-baiting but I can't remember what the other inno did, but it was most likely a legitimate reason. I follow the traitorous act rules very, very closely, If i see anybody pull out a t weapon or throw grenades or shoot near a player, I will not hesitate to kill them.

11. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

I will go on and check. AS of the t-baiting was it in your direction or close to you?

12. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

After seeing your adminstats, you were banned 4-5 hours after your karma banned. So its not because of your karma banned it looked like you rdmed and left.

13. Snak

Snak Banned

You rdm'd two people and your reason was "they tbaited" then you left. I asked both players and both said they had done nothing at all. since both had done no damage too you I took there side.

it was 230 in the AM but thats no excuse rules are rules 24/7

14. Silent Rebel

That HAS to be incorrect, what time was I banned? I was playing at about 2am when it disconnected me and said I was banned for 60 minutes. So i went to sleep, woke up in the morning and found out i was banned for 5 days. Could snak have banned me hours later? I did not even get back on after i was karma banned.

15. Snak

Snak Banned

No I banned you as soon as you "left" if it is true and you WERE karma banned and did not mean to leave, I will unban you and add 2 slays. It did not say you were banned just that you dissconected. Even then though the reason you were karma banned was due to RDM

16. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

12PM karma, 2:50 banned for rdm +leave.

17. Silent Rebel

That's wrong. I was not karma banned at 12pm, you can ask people who were on at that time. I was playing up until about 2am when I got karma banned. Can you see if i was playing between 12pm and 1am? If i was, that means i was NOT karma banned during that time.

18. Silent Rebel

Thank you for giving me a chance, yes I was karma banned. I'd appreciate it If i could receive my slays and continue playing on the server that i chose to donate money to.

19. Snak

Snak Banned

Please post your steam ID and I will unban you

to get your steam ID, open up your console by pressing ~ (to enable console go into options/advanced/enable dev console) and type status

20. Silent Rebel

STEAM_0:1:72670717

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.