Approved SILENT COCO XD's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SILENT COCO XD, Apr 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SILENT COCO XD

SILENT COCO XD New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    SILENT COCO
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    so i was just chilling out on teamspeak and then helix one of the lead admins come in. he asks me if i needed anything to which i replied no i didnt and i was just chilling. he then said that i was community banned which i am not then permabanned me from the server. can someone explain the situation to me please thansk as i am currently not banned from the server nor the community. i think this may have been made in error.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Can you explain why your IP matches the IP of a user that is currently permabanned from our community?

3. SILENT COCO XD

SILENT COCO XD New Member

it may be one of two reasons. A I was permabanned previously but it has been lifted. or b I use a program called pda net for my phone in which I use my mobile phones 4g for my internet. my public ip is run through 3 uk which is a public ip used by many people.

4. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Thanks. I deleted the last post since it contained your IP.

I confirmed these details with someone that was more familiar with 3 uk than I was. With account history and everything, it does look like this is a matter of two people just catching the same ID.

Give me a few moments and I'll lift the ban from Teamspeak. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also- just FYI, a lot of our traffic has migrated from TS to Discord. Feel free to check this out as well! https://www.seriousgmod.com/discord/

Helix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.