Significance

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by A221O, Jun 23, 2017.

1. A221O

A221O New Member

Yo, A2 here. I'll give you three seconds to reconsider that thought you are currently having before you try to say something stupid like I know some would but aside from that assumption, I'm new here but I'm not knew to a lot. I'm just here trying out new communities to get back to the feeling of starting over, leaving things behind even though their ghosts will try to haunt me, no matter how insignificant. I'm a gay gamer who enjoys MMOs or random games with quick repeatable goals so I can find easier ways to win and possibly find exploits that would get me better results. I hate people and hopefully people hate me, because attachments are suicide. With a love for games, they have a strong influence of what I do and think, but only certain ones that get you think about dumbshit that's already obtainable through simple logic. Lastly, I don't tolerate sleazy bitches who wanna go around saying boosh about me, just go to the nearest hole and burn like the rest of creation. :):love: Don't assume and I won't.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

U seem rude, I like that - Welcome

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. A221O

A221O New Member

Sadly, it's the one thing I'm good at.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Hey pink u are one of the only people in cg that I enjoyed seeing and playing games with. Welcome to the forums!

• Like Like x 1
  5. A221O

A221O New Member

I enjoy playing with you as well Falco, I apologize that the members came and attacked you, even in another community. My favorite words: People Are Irrational.

6. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

The irony that your Steam name is 2B but you can't even use the skin

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

Welcome my dude.

8. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

Im a teemo main. If you don't know what that is, idk what to say.

9. A221O

A221O New Member

I was also a teemo main at one point, but gnar interested me more.

10. mae

mae angelic VIP Emerald

Are you okay, who hurt you

welcome I guess

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Amr

Amr Benevolently Committed VIP Iron

you

12. A221O

A221O New Member

Stay woke

13. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

This is one of the most rude, well thought, and interesting introductions I have ever seen. I like it!
    Welcome my dude, if you need help with anything let me know!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Welcome to the Forums!

15. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

well you best listen to me you son of a bitch I wont take this guff from you new user scum. don't come up in here and speak to me like that young man I will take you aside and belt your ass. I wont enjoy it but you might you sick bastard. I'm ok with you being gay but MMO's? Seriously? That's dumb as fuck no one plays MMO's anymore, and if they do they don't understand a good grind from a bad one. You make me resent coming on the forums.

On the other hand, welcome to the forums and the community. I hope we can play sometimes soon because you seem really cool haha.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. A221O

A221O New Member

Ok grandma!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Ecks dee

18. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Welcome to the forums, I hope to play with you in-game soon as you seem interesting so far :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Please change your name to contain at least 3 english characters, or be smited by the ban hammer.

also hi iguess

20. A221O

A221O New Member

Already did that, too slow.