Approved Shruikan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Shruikan, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shruikan

Shruikan New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    SNTG CCRS
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I made a noob mistake(I just started playing TTT and gmod in general) I had no bad intentions, I just didn't know how the DNA scanner works.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    When the round started, I was chosen to be a detective for the first time. The other players told me to use the DNA scanner, but when I selected it, my cursor was grey. Then I saw a guy around the corner right next to a detective corpse. When I hovered over the detective's body the cursor turned green, which I though meant innocent/good, and when I looked at the guy it turned red, which I thought meant traitor, so I shot him dead. I only realised afterwards that red means alive and not traitor, so I shot no one else and eventually died. the guy I killed sent me a RDM report, to which I replied apologising, but he didn't forgive me. This all happened between 12 PM and 1 AM, and my parents caught me playing so i had to quit the game right after sending the apology answer, but I didn't manage to see if it sent properly. That's pretty much the whole story there so I kindly ask to be unbanned because I really enjoyed the server (I had played 5 or 6 rounds before the incident) and just made a noob mistake. Also would you be so kind to tell me how the DNA Scanner works so I don't make a similar mistake again.
    - SNTG CCRS​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Hi Shruikan, I'm going to tag @Jassa as they are the mod that banned you for rdm and leave first offense.

For future reference your steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:188803801

Please remain patient while waiting for a response.

3. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Thanks for taking your time to appeal.

You got slain for what you already told. You got banned because you left while serving the slay which is 5 day ban in our rules.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Since it is your 1st ban and you made the effort to appeal it, you have been unbanned and the ban has been voided. However I put a slay on your steamid which means the next time you log onto EU2, you will have to serve a slay.

For future reference, you use DNA scanner on innocent bodies that have DNA left on them to findout who killed them. The closer the killer was at the time when he killed the victim, the longer the DNA stays on the body. For alternative use you can use DNA scanner on Traitor bodies to findout who killed the Traitor so you know who is your potential innocent friend. (You use DNA scanner by taking it out and then left clicking on a body that has DNA on it. To remove old DNA you dont need, you right click while DNA scanner is out and remove it.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.