Approved Shouldnthavetosignup's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Shouldnthavetosignup, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    SniperNosniping
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:25093207
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Banned by an admin being spammed by a player to take action with no proof.
    Extensively banned for 28 days for foundation-less claims.
    I'll even go as far as to RhazhMatazh should have a break from being admin until he can act in the right and not act when he's pestered to death just to shut someone up.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Teemo and RhazhMatazh are involved.

Teemo is one of these 3 people. I don't know which traitor he was, but he didn't stop harassing me on "How I knew he was a traitor" for the next 3 round until he harassed an admin to ban me.

It starts nearing the end of a round on the map that floods to the sky steadily over time and has a handful of buildings and bridges. There was 2 terrorists grab assing on the roof of the tallest building on that map facing the stairwell. I was on the 2nd highest floor on my way to the roof. I saw the terrorist and his buddy in a batman suit. I ducked back down the stairwell and HOLY SHIT 3 HARPOONS hit the wall of the stairwell. "CRITICAL THINKING. Batman just exposed himself as a traitor and the other guy isn't attacking him, no gun fire, infact they're getting along with no questions about what batman just did. CONCLUSION They're both traitors!"

So with that in-mind, batman came down the stairwell and I killed him with a shotgun.
    Logical action.
    Moments later, the same guy who was fond of hugging batmans shoulders before he died and tried to kill me with a harpoon, starts following at my back. Hes following me tightly, I wait a few seconds, and I kill him.
    "SURPRISE: He's a traitor! Batman's robin is dead!"
    Logical action.

"""HINT: I THINK TEEMO WAS ROBIN OR THE LAST GUY"""

Around this time the map was flooding the 2nd floor of the highest building. I stole traitor#2's double barrel and camped the top of the stairwell roof cause the last guy is naturally going to get to the only source of land left. What a surprize. We're the last 2 people left in the game. That can only mean 1 thing. """CRITICAL THINKING 1+1=2. I'm innocent and he's a traitor, otherwise the round would have ended."""
    Sure enough, he comes up the stairwell and I kill him. Rounds over. Logical action.

Teemo was either the 2nd traitor I killed or the 3rd.
    I first assumed he was the 3rd and was mad he didn't get the first attack on me and trying to base my kill on RDM.
    But he could of been the 2nd traitor and think people are naturally stupid and let themselves be killed by obvious blunderings. You could of changed your appearance and came from another direction AND THEN I wouldn't of been ready for you and on that action would of 95% sure killed me. But you didn't. And you died, and you cried to get me banned. GG.

The 3rd traitor was Teemo. Just mad he didn't get the drop on me.
    Your claim for RDM was nullified by us being the last 2 on the map. 1+1. I can math. Apparently doing math is cheating. GG.

You have the logs, provide them. All of it. Not butchered into segments with just this and that name showing. I did nothing against the rules and I can prove it.

The reason I think I was banned in the first place. You were looking really hard for a reason to shut up Teemo.

:Additional
    http://puu.sh/801Ma.png
    http://puu.sh/801Ql.png
    http://puu.sh/802g8.png
    Are all segmented.
    Only one relevant.
    http://puu.sh/801Ql.png
    Looks like the round Im refering to BUT the other traitors I killed and the reasoning I've stated in this thread has been stripped from the logs. Only focusing on teemo and me. IN FACT It confirms he was the 3rd traitor in my story.​

2. Follow up from the pickles ban thread.

""After searching both your steam IDs I have reason to believe that you two are members of team avolition or some other griefing group. I will pull up logs from last night that raised my suspicions on you two.""

We met up on your TTT's servers less than a week ago. I found him funny. Everyone kept shitting on his accent, some threatened to hack him and he didn't let them keep him from playing.

As for claims of ghosting. You spectated me the round after I killed teemo and he started harassing me with non stop messages on "HOW DID YOU KNOW" "HOW DID YOU KNOW" reporting me every time he could even when I was a traitor a couple round later and he stood under my c4 just so he could report me again? Your report system is abusive when people are on a mission to get rid of other people who bettered them fairly.

So on that round, Pickle was a detective, I was an innocent. I was standing next to pickle for 2 minutes trying to get that annoyance teemo to stop typing to me cause I get on gmod to play not chat over his anger issues. Thats the only reason I believe you think we were ghosting. Cause even he might of went spectator to point out I was in the same room with him WHILE having been stopped from playing the game to talk to him.

Other than that, no I don't know pickle outside of steam. I don't use skype. Skype is for morons who want to broadcast their IP.

But yes, Thanks for forcing me to come on here to explain a very simple story behind all this clustered BS on one of the 2 days I have off on a weekly basis. I'd of been better spent playing on a server I enjoyed rather than banned from the same one Im accused of by some soreloser.

I'll end that note on my name. I shouldntofhadtosignup to do any of this.
    Please have the admin in question not self govern this thread and plausibly wipe his mistake away.

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Okay so im looking at the kill
    Around this time the map was flooding the 2nd floor of the highest building. I stole traitor#2's double barrel and camped the top of the stairwell roof cause the last guy is naturally going to get to the only source of land left. What a surprize. We're the last 2 people left in the game. That can only mean 1 thing. """CRITICAL THINKING 1+1=2. I'm innocent and he's a traitor, otherwise the round would have ended."""
    Sure enough, he comes up the stairwell and I kill him. Rounds over. Logical action.

Now, did the TAB menu show only 2 of you left? If no this is killing on suspicion and is not allowed.

Also if you have a problem with this server and by the look of have no intention of returning why make this appeal?

However @RhazhMatazh will respond at his earliest convenience.

4. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

You killing Teemo has nothing to do with your ban. Let me explain the screenshots. http://puu.sh/801Ma.png shows LeNachoCrimson killing a bunch of people with a death station. Your friend was one of them, and he would have had a big icon on his screen appear saying that LeNachoCrimson was a traitor. http://puu.sh/801Ql.png shows you killing LeNachoCrimson later in the round seemingly without proof.

http://puu.sh/802g8.png also shows that you two were ghosting. In that round, you were a traitor and your friend was an innocent, but you seemed to kill Ballistik_Ninja with no evidence, further raising my suspicions.

@Kam is my witness to these events and he can vouch that you two were harassing people over the mic. While I do admit my mistake of putting mass RDM in the ban reason when the two of you did not mass RDM, you were clearly ghosting together and were likely on the server just to troll. When I looked up both of your steam IDs, it gave me a list of team avolition members, so I'm willing to bet that you aren't here to enrich the community.

5. You're mistaken. LeNachoCrimson was on top of the roof either him or the other in the batman suit. They gave away their position by throwing the harpoon at me.
    There was no ghosting, give that up right now because that is a fantasy angle so you can justify a month ban.

I can't speak for how pickle knew who was what in the following rounds cause I was not in contact with him other than chat and voice on the TTT server. I do not use voips for games that have a built in voip.

Harassing over the mic? I was telling teemo to stop bugging me.

You got 2 reports didnt you. Why don't you bring up the 2nd report where it was triggered by teemo standing in my C4 explosive radius to GET HIMSELF killed so he could spam another report. I was T that round, I assume he was T that round otherwise there should of only been 1 report.

Edit: there is abuse on multiple sides here (admin and reportee). And I do not like it one bit. you can stand by your claim all you want but I am the one wronged in this scenario, and you've enabled an exploiter of the RDM report system just to quiet him down.

And if it's not teemo reporting (Which I could swear it was a 5 letter name.(Sorry memory of the name is lacking since I've been banned from it for how many days now?)) its someone with a hair up their ass of the 3. Of which I killed fairly in that round and that round only. The following rounds your going on about pickle or verbal harassment which I had little time to pay attention to since I was being spammed by an anger idiot who doesn't know what RDM means and when he was legitimately killed.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  6. pickle

pickle New Member

What i don't get is how these guys call themselves admins and can't even check local ip to see we aren't actually friends it pisses me off.

I work in network security if you check the ip addresses you'll see we aren't even closely related, he added me after talking over voice chat because of my thick accent as I've said i'm southern. I'm just really surprised how this entire situation is being handled because these claims are simply fantasy and not based on any actual evidence.

7. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

I was able to find that you two were friends on steam, not real life friends. At this point I want to hear an admin's opinion on all of this before I pass my final verdict.

8. pickle

pickle New Member

This is bullshit some guy said i called people mexicans which isn't fucking true they told me i had the iq of bar of soap i was nice and just muted those people. They just kept harassing me on voice chat for three days. I feel as though the admins are oppressing me because of my geo-location

9. Let me break this down to you. My first post explained how it went down. This was the only round I remember having a shotgun. In the logs I should have 3 traitor kills. First 2 with an auto shotty. Last with a double barrel. I don't know shit about a death station that round, I don't know shit about pickle that round. All's I know is I killed 2 traitor that gave themselves away by being grouped and missing a harpoon (SERIOUSLY look for that in your logs) and the last guy by process of elimination (we were the last 2 people alive.)

How you can justify this ban, which you've also shared with pickle based on bad analytics, why I am still banned, and why I have to wait for you un-jump the shark so I can play again, is beyond me.

10. Your verdict is going to be "ban them cause I don't want to admit I acted on impulse."

11. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

You don't have to be physically in the same location to be friends/ghost with each other. This is the Internet.
    We can check who are Steam friends.

The fact that both of you always post at the same time further raises suspicions.

Mot of the kills you described can at best be attributed to suspicion, which is still RDM, but to me sounds like the result of ghosting.

An admin will weigh in on this shortly.

12. pickle

pickle New Member

We post at same time because we work together to solve matter sorry you're slow on that idea

13. I don't know what the hell pickle is doing here atm. I'm only here now cause it's my day off. You didn't see me up his ass in the other thread cause I don't frequent a voip and I'm not on most days.

14. Pickle... seriously. If they play off on this like its evidence I'm going to hate you and remove you from steam. Having friends on steam shouldn't be a crime. I just got back from walmart after my first post. Awkward timing.

I'm here to play the game. How does the steam accounts of inactive avo member who never play imply griefing? You dug so deep into my shit, I didn't even remember they were in my friends list. They phased out years ago from what I remember.

I don't have a problem with the server or cast in general. I do have an issue with bans being thrown out on suspicion or paranoia. If I can speak up and stop this from happening later before this snowballs and more people get the shit end of scenarios like this, then that should help out the server. Inshort, I'm trying to make it better and never had an issue till the ban.

I kinda disagree since he would not stop harassing me about it from the minute I killed him to the minute you banned me (span of 2 -3rounds?).

I don't get why pickle is banned for harassment/ghosting, is it because of this whole belief or did he RDM or something extra? We're just a package deal ban then? Seriously? I didn't know he was banned with me until I read your post in his thread.

15. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

So, from what i'm reading. You guys were being harassed by players in the server "Mainly Teemo? I'm guessing." and you told them or him to stop bugging you and Pickle. I also hear from another side of people from this thread you guys were harassing or something (Only Pickle from what I have read). So really, if you guys were getting harassed that badly and that much that it affected the reason you had killed Teemo or the second traitor you had killed.

I'm not really gonna comment on anything for the harassing part since there isn't any evidence but if someone was harassing you guys you should have asked for a staff member that was in the server. I'm not sure though because from what I have heard Rhazh is saying you were, so i'm not sure if anything was to be resolved with the harassing going on.

As for the RDM I would say you guys probably had legitimate kills, aside from pickles. Although, i'm not sure why it was a ban placed for ghosting. Did you guys respond to the reports with the correct response as to why you killed them?

16. megaboy

Not only that, but is there any screenshots of the harassment from Teemo possibly?

17. pickle

pickle New Member

Just got an email notification i'll say this megatron. They made claims of me calling them mexican which isn't even true i don't understand this but i still feel as though i'm being harassed by a group of people.

18. megaboy

If you felt that way before you should have informed us staff members. We have a report section on the forums for a reason as well. So if they were harassing you, you could have gathered all the evidence you need to report them for harassment and some type of punishment executed.

19. Teemo just wouldn't stop pestering me about how I knew, why I killed him and saying it was RDM.
    I don't recall pickle harassing anyone. I only spoke once over mic telling teemo to stop bugging me and let me play the game. I needed the keyboard to play, not type.

It didn't affect the reasons why I killed them. I killed them based on a 1. failed attack, 2. a traitor backing a traitor and 3. the last guy being the last one alive on the scoreboard.

Harassment I got was ingame chat and private messages from teemo. I didn't ask for help cause I figured he'll do a report, the mod there will see I killed him legitimately and then he'll shut up. That wasn't the case. I was banned for a month before it got to an unbearable amount of spam.

I responded to the report thinking teemo was the 3rd traitor. How simple math was how I knew he was the traitor. Us being the last 2 alive.
    He then proceeded, I believe 2 rounds from then, when we were both traitors, to stand near a C4 I placed timed for 45 seconds, get teamkilled by it to trigger another report screen and report me again. By the time the 2nd report window showed up, I got banned by Rhazh.

I figured the server had chat logs. I didn't screen cap. To be fair, didn't think I was going to get a month ban over getting raged at.

20. megaboy

Alright, I see.

But a question that I wanna bring back up was when you look at the tab for players alive was it JUST you two?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.