Shock

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Lightning, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Hello community, as many of you already know I have resigned from my position as moderator. After last night’s events, it’s clear that it was my time to leave, as I could not support anything that was about to happen. I feel as if I don’t have a voice anymore, as my concerns are of no matter, just a mindless slave just to go out and do reports on a TTT server. Don’t get me wrong, I love this community, but with all of this going down, I cannot give my full support to the staff team thus it is my time to leave. I don’t want this farewell to get locked, so please don’t start a flame war, as that’s not what i’m trying to accomplish here. I’ve had a good ride here, almost 3 years, but my time is up. Here’s to who made my ride here special:

@Sinz - You were the person I saw here and inspired me to be a staff member. Kind of funny how I ended up on your team, you even made a 5th spot open for me. I would never be here without you, and for that, I thank you. I’ve meet so many great people here, so many friends, all because of you. Thunder Buddies for life.

@ryan4win - When you first were promoted I was supposed to move to Roger’s team, but you convinced me to stay and I’m glad I did. We bonded fast and I’m proud to have served under you. See you on the rift buddy.

@Kyogre - You were the one to inspire me to join the staff team again even though I said i wasn’t going to. You were a great lead and an even greater friend. It's a shame things had to end like this, but I’ll always be here if you wanna roast me. Thanks for fighting for us for so long.

@Mr. Rogers - The good ol’ days when we under Muffin. We go back a long ways and you were probably my first close friend here. When you got admin, I was so happy for you, as I knew it meant the world to you. I love you man. #VanillaSquad

@Machinekiller00 - Probably the one that pushed me the most to play league with you guys, and I thank you for all of those memories. You are the nicest guy I know, and I’m always here for a league game if you need a 5th man. Keep in touch buddy

Deuces

• Friendly Friendly x 13
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Never forget.
    [​IMG]
    It's going to be sad that you are leaving. Wish you the best.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

you could've led the #thunderbuddies

gl out there buddy, let's league sometime

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Lightning

And it looks damn fine. What a shame.

You made me proud.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Shame to see you go like this. You were a great staff member, and member of the community as well, and it sucks to see you go in a situation like this. I hope you're able to stay in touch with all the friends you've made here, both in those remaining in the community and those who are leaving it. You did a great job during your time here, and I wish you the best in wherever life takes you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Sir Clutch

Sir Clutch they gonna talk bout me Banned VIP

Still have this binded lmaoo
    Lightning to You: HOW DID YOU NOT DIE AHIOF:LAHFAUFILHAFJKLAFHBALF

But keep in touch bud im goona miss you

• Friendly Friendly x 1